Monday, May 23, 2016

Seasonal Mismatch

Looking back on this outfit, it definitely looks like it belongs in the fall, not spring. Especially since it's full-on summer here in Florida. Not that you can tell in these photos, but it really was a rainy day, and for me rain boots and a cozy sweaters are musts on days that are dreary and drizzly. So that's my justification for my completely inappropriate for spring outfit. :)

Side note: I apologize for the inconsistency in posting lately. Work, life, everything has been so busy lately that I've been having a hard time keeping up with the blog. I promise to work on being more faithful about my posting. I only managed to get three posts up last week and felt like such a slacker. And now here it is Monday evening and just now getting ready to hit publish on today's post. Oops. Better late than never, right?

Sweater: J. Crew (exact)
Tee: Target (similar)
Jeans: American Eagle (similar)
Boots: Hunter Boots (exact)
Necklace: Kendra Scott (exact in other colors)
Bracelet: SageKandCo (designer original, designer-inspired)
Watch: Target (exact)
Earrings: Fossil (exact in silver)

If you look closely, you can see a few sprinkles on the ground. We managed to snap a few photos before the downpour. One of these days I'm going to get photos when it's actually wet outside...

Shop the post:

2 comments:

  1. Never mind the rain Erin it's always a pleasure to see you wearing your Wellingtons you look gorgeous.
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete