Friday, May 6, 2016

Project 366: April


And just like that another month is gone. April came in went in a blink!

In an effort to capture more of the everyday moments, I'm using my iPhone to take a picture every day for a year. Apparently this month was full of food-grams, and for some inexplicable reason, watch selfies - not sure what that was all about. Anyway, without further ado, here a few of my favorite snaps from April:


April 2: My husband has taught our sweet child how to make a duck face.


April 9: When it's rainy outside, we blow bubbles inside!


April 17: Embracing the donut-taking blogger cliche - but I don't care, they were too pretty not to photograph and then eat! Nom. nom. nom.


April 22: A little flower pick-me-up after a week of nursing sick kiddo and husband.


April 29: Have you had Baskin Robbins' cookie ice cream cookie? You should, cause it's AMAZING. Get it warmed. So good.

...and a gif of all 30 days!


Want to see more? Check out wraps from January, February and March.

No comments:

Post a Comment