Monday, May 30, 2016

Bloopers Vo. 2

It's been awhile since I've done a blooper reel, so for your viewing pleasure, I give you the second edition of Teal and Polka Dot's bloopers. Enjoy. :)

The Kiss My Grits  //  original post

The "Gone with the Wind"  // original posts one  |  two  |  three

The it's Freaking Freezing  //  original post

The Stank Face  //  original posts one  |  two  |  three

The "Bless Your Heart"  //  original post

The Traffic Director  //  original post

The No. Just No.  //  original posts one & two  |  three

The "AS IF!"  //  original post

The "I Can't Dance"  //  original posts one  |  two  |  three  |  four

The mmm...puddles  //  original post

The My Lips are Sealed  // original post

The Crazy Ex-Girlfriend  //  original posts one  |  two  |  three

The Monkey Sequel  //  original post

An in honor of my biggest supporter and photographer extraordinaire...

The Style Blogger Husband

Hooray for keeping in real. :) For even more blooper goodness, check out Vol. 1!

2 comments:

  1. The arms out in all the I Can't Dance photos are amazing!!! So funny!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are my favorites too. My husband's good and catching me looking completely ridiculous. ;)

      Delete