- Can I tell you how much I adore Anne's new Cocktail Chat series? Love learning random tidbits about people.
- Loved seeing everyone's blazer stylings for Brianna's Third Thursday Threads.
- My sister has started a really lovely blog, Relentless Redemption, chronicling her family's adoption journey. As always, so awed and proud of her!
On Teal and Polka Dots:
- On the blog: Finally able to wear this fun cobalt maxi skirt that's been collecting dust in my closet for over a year.
- On Facebook: Thanks for the love Tara Lynn's Boutique! So, so excited that Casey's and my polka dot maxi skirt made in on their social media.
- On Instagram: Sometimes you just gotta treat yo self!
- Coming up on the blog: Sharing my April budget Friday with Fran and the budgeting bloggers.
- Select dresses under $100 at Anthropolgie
- My picks are this gorgeous crossfront maxi that comes in several lovely colors,
- this warm rust eyelet midi dress and
- this colorblock fit and flare dress that also comes in several shades (my fav is the black and white).
- Extra 25% off sale at Kate Spade with code SMILE
- Though out of my price range even on sale, I'm seriously geeking out over these black suede with crystal polka dot pumps!
- This bow bangle is so cute and lady-like.
- I'll confess, some of my tax refund $$ went to this lovely Cedar Street Hayden bag in grace blue. I've been wanting a new bag, and I this one is pretty much perfection and a good price!
- 30% off your purchase at Old Navy with code THANKYOU
- What I'm reading: I downloaded the YA novel Cinder by Melissa Meyer on a whim and it was an interesting, futuristic twist on the Cinderella story. Full of teenage angst of course, but still pretty entertaining if you're looking for some escapism. There's several books in the series, incorporating the stories of Little Red Riding Hood, Snow White and Rapunzel.
- What I'm watching: I watched the Family Stone for the first time this weekend. I know it's a Christmas movie, but for whatever reason, it sounded good, and it was. :)
- What I'm crushing on: I've become fascinated with Stella and Dot after seeing Brianna unveil some of her new goodies on Snapchat. I love how the items all work together, like this black and white striped clutch that becomes part of a tote and has an optional link chain strap that can also be worn as a necklace. So cool! Also loving their cute black and thin cream stripe makeup pouf (which would go perfect with my Lulu's weekender - just saying :)).
- What I'm looking forward to: Not having a sick toddler. While on the mend, poor kiddo came home from daycare Wednesday with pink eye followed by a stomach virus that lasted from Wednesday until Saturday, with the crowning moment being when she woke up covered in head-to-toe diarrhea Friday morning. That's when it gets real, ya'll. Can't say washing poo off the walls (or out of hair) was ever on my bucket list, but at least she's cute. I think we'll still keep her. :)