Sunday, April 17, 2016

Thoughts and Whatnots 4.17.16



Chambray for days: one  |  two  |  three

Blog Love:
  • Loved seeing everyone's sneaker outfits for Anne and Jenn's Mom Style Remix!
  • When the seasons change, I just want to buy all the new pretties without any thought or plan for what I need. Merrick has a great post about how to refresh your closet for the spring - out with the old, make a list of what you need, and shop for your body shape. Great pointers!
  • Looking for more affordable versions of designer items?  Annie has you covered with her latest splurge vs. steal post. :)


On Teal and Polka Dots:
  • On the blog: I tried on several fun Warby Parker frames, and I now I need your help to decide which ones to go with!
  • On Instagram: TGIF!
  • On Pinterest: All this lovely spring weather has gotten me ready to break out the kimonos.
  • Coming up on the blog: Sharing a few chambray blazer outfits for Brianna's Third Thursday Threads.


Favorite Sales:


Personal:
  • What I'm watching: Cutthroat Kitchen on Netflix.
  • What I'm listening to: Ben Folds. He's going to be in concert this Friday in Jacksonville and to want to go so, so bad. Who wants to go with me? :) If only I had a sitter...
  • What I'm crushing on: Everything pink and yellow for little bit's upcoming birthday party! I can totally get away with wearing these these pink jeans, right?
  • What I'm looking forward to: Hopefully breaking away for a bit to go to Michaels...time to get my craft on!

2 comments:

  1. I love a good steal vs. splurge post too. And Ben Folds is coming to do an outdoor show here this summer - we pretty much never go to concerts but we're really tempted to get tickets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should see him! I hear he's really good in concert. :)

      Delete