- Loved seeing everyone's sneaker outfits for Anne and Jenn's Mom Style Remix!
- When the seasons change, I just want to buy all the new pretties without any thought or plan for what I need. Merrick has a great post about how to refresh your closet for the spring - out with the old, make a list of what you need, and shop for your body shape. Great pointers!
- Looking for more affordable versions of designer items? Annie has you covered with her latest splurge vs. steal post. :)
On Teal and Polka Dots:
- On the blog: I tried on several fun Warby Parker frames, and I now I need your help to decide which ones to go with!
- On Instagram: TGIF!
- On Pinterest: All this lovely spring weather has gotten me ready to break out the kimonos.
- Coming up on the blog: Sharing a few chambray blazer outfits for Brianna's Third Thursday Threads.
- 30% off everything (40% for cardholders) at Loft with code WOOF
- I had major FOMO that I didn't snag this pretty lace tee last year, so I'm excited it's back! Lilac or white? Decisions, decisions...
- I'm intrigued by this lace peplum tee, it has such a lovely boho vibe.
- Love this gorgeous deep blue wrap dress.
- Additional 30% off clearance at Express (no code required)
- Oh my gosh, WANT this black velvet fringe kimono.
- This red lace pencil skirt is just so pretty!
- Express' portofino shirts consistently get good reviews, and they come an a ton of different colors!
- 50% off almost everything at The Limited (no code required)
- What I'm watching: Cutthroat Kitchen on Netflix.
- What I'm listening to: Ben Folds. He's going to be in concert this Friday in Jacksonville and to want to go so, so bad. Who wants to go with me? :) If only I had a sitter...
- What I'm crushing on: Everything pink and yellow for little bit's upcoming birthday party! I can totally get away with wearing these these pink jeans, right?
- What I'm looking forward to: Hopefully breaking away for a bit to go to Michaels...time to get my craft on!