- Brianna has announced her Third Thursday Threads theme for April: blazers! I love my blazers, but haven't worn them much since it's warmed up, so I'm looking forward to an excuse to wear them again.
- Loved reading everyone's Currently posts.
- I love this little space I've created and how Teal and Polka Dots has given me the opportunity to connect with so many great people. But lately, I've felt a bit stale. I felt like Jenn was speaking directly to me with her recent how to deal with a blog identity crisis post.
On Teal and Polka Dots:
- On the blog: Looking like an Easter egg and not so secretly loving it. Also sharing what a day in my life looks like.
- On Instgram: A little tease to a fun collaboration in the works with a friend of mine!
- Coming up on the blog: Sharing some of my favorite looks with sneakers for Mom Style Remix.
- 40% off at Ann Taylor - no code required
- My picks are a pretty print pink tee perfect for work or play,
- the prettiest blush crossbody tote, and
- this navy floral popover camp shirt.
- 40% off at GAP for email subscribers with code FORYOU
- Love the ease of this throw on and go blue linen stripe henley.
- This pretty little eyelet row mini skirt would be so fun for a date night or girls night out!
- I'm kind of obsessed with this blue embroidered shirtdress.
- 30% off everything and free shipping at J. Crew with code TIMETOSHOP
- Love polka dots and J. Crew's tippi sweaters, and now you can have both with this coral pink polka dotted tippi sweater.
- I got this pleated navy polka dot midi skirt during the last sale and highly, highly recommend! So comfy and hidden pockets!
- These cotton perfect-fit mixed tape cardigans look like the perfect weight for the chilly air conditioned summer days. My favorites are the gray and navy.
- What I'm reading: The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend. I'm about halfway through this book and am really enjoying it! It's well written, entertaining and a sort of a love story about small town life. So far, I highly recommend!
- What I'm watching: Batman vs. Superman. I had a day date with the husband Friday and as part of our adventures we saw Batman vs. Superman in 3D. It was...alright. REALLY action packed, to the point where you're almost relieved when it was over, and dark and gritty. Overall is was entertaining and I love Wonder Woman, so I'm glad she finally made it until the current DC movie universe. :)
- What I'm crushing on: WANT these adorable heeled-back polka dot leather sandals. They come in a bunch of really cute colors and patterns if polka dots aren't your thing.
- What I'm looking forward to: Showing you guys my Warby Parker picks. My box arrived yesterday and I've already had so much fun trying them on. I'm torn between three pairs, so I'll definitely need your help to decide (post in the works)!