Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Stripes

I'm so proud of myself...two posts in a row without my usual brick background! Now that the days are bit longer, instead of taking a few quick shots on our lunch break (I'm super fortunate my husband and I work at the same place) we've been looking for more interesting spots to take photos. I don't know if a sage green wall is that interesting, but hey, at least it's not bricks!

I'm so relieved that the unseasonably warm weather has gotten a bit more back to normal, so I can get away with wearing light sweaters, like this navy stripe high-low sweater, for awhile longer. It's currently on sale with an extra 40% off and comes in navy and coral pink. I don't need a pink striped sweater, but I'm tempted, it's so cute. While my days of wearing this sweater this spring are numbered, I think this it'll be fun to style this fall with a scarf and riding boots. We just booked our flights to Michigan for my grandparents' 65th wedding anniversary in June, and if they're having a cool summer I might just have to bring it along! Is it too soon to start mentally packing?

Sweater: Loft (exact)
Pants: The Limited (similar)
Shoes: J. Crew Factory (exact)
Necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)
Earrings: Reeds (exact, inexpensive similar)
Watch: Fossil (exact - 50% off!)
Bracelets: Bourbon and Boweties (exact pearl, nearly exact stone)


//  Sharing on The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore.  //

Shop the post:

2 comments:

  1. Ha, always a struggle to find new and interesting photo backdrops. Love this sweater and the blue flats/jewelry color combination though. And yes, quite likely that the sweater will be wearable in Michigan in early June. It snowed here yesterday...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, snow in April, not so fun. I do like ya'll's cool summers though. :)

      Delete