Monday, April 11, 2016

Snooze Button

Last Monday was one of those mornings where I was incapable of doing anything other than hit the snooze button.on.repeat. And this is the result - kind of sloppy, not exactly the most professional, but hella comfy. Combine a comfortable outfit with the fact that I managed to find a fun blue wall to match my chambray = a win in my book. :)

I got this kimono cardigan about a week ago after trying it on at Loft. It's gotten mixed reviews online, but I was intrigued with the relaxed fit and different silhouette than the majority of the cardigans in my closet. It's a thicker cotton and a bit heavier than I was originally expecting. Not a bad thing, just worth noting. It does run really large - I tried on, and bought a medium (I usually wear a L/XL in Loft tops) - and it's stretched a little bit since I've worn it non-stop. I probably could have gotten away with a small. I love it, even if my stepdad called it my grandpa sweater. Phiff, a stylish grandpa at least, right?

Cardigan: Loft (exact)
  Shirt: Loft (similar)
 Pants: The Limited (exact)
 Sandals: Union Bay (cute alternative)
 Necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)
Watch: Fossil (exact)
Earrings: Target (similar)
Bracelets: J. Crew Factory - pave link (exact) and Bourbon and Boweties - pearl wire (exact)




Shop the post:

2 comments:

  1. Some days we all need that extra sleep! And you still look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much! My husband says he likes the casual looks better than the dressed up, maybe I should listen to him more often. :)

      Delete