Monday, April 25, 2016

Design Your Own with the Kendra Scott Color Bar


Please note: This is not a sponsored post. All thoughts and opinions are my own. 
I enjoyed my experience with Kendra Scott Color Bar and wanted share.

Let me start by saying this isn't a sponsored post. Each year, when my tax return money arrives, I like to splash out on a few things (or one really expensive thing) that I wouldn't normally buy for myself. As part of this year's tax refund haul, I decided to tryout the Kendra Scott Color Bar.

I LOVE the idea of building your own jewelry! It seems like this site is often touted for bridesmaid jewelry and the like, but it's also great if you want to create something a little bit more custom as a gift or for yourself.

The website is extremely intuitive. You really, probably don't need me to walk though it, but I always like seeing other people's process, so I thought someone else might enjoy a quick run down.

First decision...earrings, necklace, ring or bracelet? Hmmm...

I've been wanting to add a smaller pair of earrings  to my jewelry collection, so that seemed like the logical place to start. As you can see, there's a TON of options to choose from. After looking at all the possibilities, I decided on the Tessa studs - since having a kiddo, I've been more into posts than dangle earrings, 'cause dang it hurts when they tug on them. You can buy the Tessa studs without going through the Color Bar, but not all of the colors options are available.

Next step is to pick your metal. I went with gold since it's what I have the most of in my jewelry box and I reasoned it would match more things. But the rose gold is soooo pretty.

Love all the fun options! My favorites are the chalcendony and the iridescent druzy, but I opted for the clear crystals, because once again I wanted to pick something that would go with the rest of my jewelry. As an FYI, if you love the druzy as much as I do, it's $15 cheaper not to buy the druzy studs through Color Bar, but through main website.

Plain and simple. That's me. :)

Add that baby to you chart and done. Ridiculously easy. I do highly recommend signing up for emails before you purchase since you'll be sent a coupon for 15% off your first order.

I snagged the lovely Tessa studs in clear crystal and also got the a matching Daisy station ring. I just LOVE how you can see the intricate metalwork through the crystal in the ring. So pretty and sparkly! I ordered my ring in a size 8 (they have sizes 6, 7 and 8) so I could wear it on my middle, right finger, but I think it runs really large. More like a 9 than an 8. I can wear this ring on my first finger, which I can't do with any of my other size 8 rings. 

Worth noting, all Color Bar pieces are final sale. I did some google searches of the pieces I was interested in with my stone selection before buying. 

My pieces shipped the day after I ordered them and arrived two days later. They came packed in their signature bag, as well as a care card. 

Overall, I'm extremely pleased with my new lovelies and the buying process. Bonus points for super fast shipping! For Mother's Day, Kendra Scott is offering free ground shipping through May 8. I know this mom would just about love anything Kendra Scott has to offer. Hubby if you're reading this - iridescent druzy everything please!




This is not a sponsored post. All thoughts and opinions are my own. 

2 comments:

  1. I picked up some KS pieces this past weekend while we were in Memphis! I just love her jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo...what did you get? I love her jewelry - it seems to go with everything!

      Delete