- I wish I wasn't so intimidated by my sewing machine, because I love all five of Merrick's pretty dresses you could make for Easter!
- Loved reading what everyone is up to Currently...
- ...and seeing what everyone purchased in February.
On Teal and Polka Dots:
- On the blog: My second installment of Project 366 is up, and I'm finally (sort of) getting the hang of the whole creating a gif thing.
- On Instagram: Trying to get in as much cozy sweaters as possible before it warms up too much to wear them.
- On Pinterest: I'm always bit mystified on how to wear eyeshadow, so I tried this eyeshadow tutorial for brown eyes yesterday and loved how it turned out! So easy...maybe I'll start wearing eyeshadow more consistently now. :) Sona uses MAC shadows, but mentions that you can also use the Urban Decay Naked palette which I have (and used) and was super pleased with the results. I just wished I had taken a photo...next time...
- 40% off select styles at Banana Republic with code SPRINGIT
- I'm sad that almost everything I'm love right now at Banana Republic is a BR pick and NOT included in the sale, but I still found some cute finds like this pretty coral red crossover pencil skirt,
- white with navy pinstripe crossover fit-and-fit dress perfect for summer,
- and fun black fringe sandals. I'm obsessed with the heeled version (in green!), but know the flats would get more wear.
- 40% off springy styles at J. Crew Factory (prices as marked)
- I'm once again on the hunt for the perfect black sandal (after not finding the perfect pair last year) and am tempted to try these black ankle-strap sandals. They also come in gold and embellished in cognac!
- LOVE this vertical stripe blue popover.
- The lace details on this navy tee are so pretty and it would look perfect with a pencil skirt at work or dressed down with shorts on the weekend.
- 30% off at the Loft (40% off with Loft card) with code FIRSTLOOK
- What I'm reading: I had plans to start The Lake House by Kate Morton, but instead read a co-worker's soon-to-be-published novel. It was so cool to get it bit of insight into the publishing and editing process as well as read something that hasn't even made it to the bookshelves yet!
- What I'm watching: Nothing new this week, but I'm really wanting to watch Outlander. Since I don't have Starz, my viewing options are limited. :(
- What I'm crushing on: I found the prettiest blush tote at the Kate Spade Outlet (you can see it briefly in my Project 366 gif) a few weeks back and ever since have had major fomo that I didn't snatch it up (it was gone when I went back two weeks later). ESPECIALLY since I can't find it anywhere online. My beloved Coach bag (current version) is really starting to show some wear-and-tear (not surprising since I've carried it almost everyday for the past three years), and I'm leaning toward using some tax refund money to purchase a Kate Spade bag like the Cedar Street Hayden in grace blue or maybe the smaller Hayden in blush? I also really like the Cedar Street Maise and the Harmony is cute too...ugh...I just can't decide...How I wish I had gotten that outlet bag while I had the chance!
- What I'm looking forward to: This week my office is putting on a golf tournament fundraiser and tournament social, so it'll be a busy, but fun week!
- Coming up on the blog: Tuesday I'm linking up with Anne and Jenn for Mom Style Remix (if I can get my act together and get photos taken...I've been super busy lately and am behind on everything blog-related, like today's super late post. Better late than never, right?).