- Oh my gosh, I love everything about Kendi's look: the stunning read lace dress paired with the most perfect cognac wedges and tote...in a field on tulips! My favorite flower, I wish we had a tulips fields were I live. Serious photo shoot envy.
- We have plans to go to Michigan this summer for my grandparents 65th wedding anniversary and I'm super nervous about having my 2-year-old on a plane...I'm so glad Anne shared her top 10 toddler travel gear, I know I'll be using it!
- Love Merrick's chambray dress and Keds...so comfy and chic!
On Teal and Polka Dots:
- On the blog: I may have had Little Bit almost two years ago, but I'll still rock a maternity dress. Is that bad, or just awesome food-baby camouflage?
- On Instagram: Holding up the wall (aka cheesy outfit posing).
- On Pinterest: I want to make this gorgeous maxi dress so badly, I even went so far as to order the prettiest fabric. Now to actually make the thing...so nervous...
- 40% off *almost* everything at Ann Taylor with code MARCH40
- My picks are this gorgeous pink floral print pencil skirt perfect for spring,
- this sophisticated suede folio shoulder bag and
- a fun, springy navy floral popover shirt.
- 40% off at Loft with code SHIP40
- Love this perfectly casual stripe tee dress.
- Obsessed with this aqua lace shift dress.
- This contrast lace pencil skirt is so pretty!
- Extra 40% off clearance at J. Crew Factory with code EGGSCELLENT
- What I'm listening to: Pete Yorn's new album Arranging Time on repeat and anxiously awaiting Fitz and the Tratrums new self-titled album to release on June 10. Love their new single Handclap, so peppy and fun!
- What I'm crushing on: This pink-on-pink outfit with deep rose pants and blush pumps. A little Loft shopping could make it happen with their Marisa skinny pants and soft-blush suede-like pumps. Those shoes may just have to be mine. Love, love, love!
- What I'm watching: My husband made me watch Pee-wee's Big Holiday on Netflix. It was my first Pee-wee experience, and I have to say, confused sums up how I feel about it. So random. So odd. Though anything with Joe Manganiello can't be all bad.
- What I'm looking forward to: Easter! I hope everyone has a lovely day today with family and friends. We're going to church this morning among the rain showers and puddles (I got Little Bit the cutest navy rain boots to match my Hunters - we're wearing them with our dresses :)), then having a pizza party with grandma!
- Coming up on the blog: It's already a million degrees in Florida and tomorrow I'm sharing my outfit game-plan for how I plan to survive the