Sunday, March 13, 2016

Thoughts and Whatnots 3.13.16

Cream cardigan and pops of leopard: one  |  two  |  three

Blog Love:

Teal and Polka Dots:

Favorite Sales:
Personal:
  • What I'm watching: Husband and I watched the first episode of Outlander and it.was.so.good. Pretty faithful to the book and I really like the casting. It's on Starz, so it is a bit R-rated at times, just as an FYI. Now I'm half tempted to re-read the series. I made it about halfway though the books the first time around, but got bogged down waiting for the next book to come out.
  • What I'm crushing on: Target's Pillowfort! Little Bit is getting close to toddler bed age, and I'm geekying out at all the adorable options Target has right now. I think my favorites are the Camp Kiddo and Floral Fields collections, though it's hard to pick just one! I think it's such a clever idea to put a tepee at the head of the bed, you don't have to worry about your little one falling off the bed and hurting themselves and the tepee makes it look fun and intentional (and not like you just threw the bed on the floor)!
  • What I'm looking forward to: With work's golf tournament and tournament social over (that's why I've been a bit MIA lately), I'm looking forward to being a little less busy and having a chance to play catch up at work. Also, my parents and brother are coming in town tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to some family time!
  • Coming up on the blog: Thursday I'm linking up with Brianna for Third Thursday Threads. The theme this month is oversized, and I'll be honest, I don't have a clue what I'm going to share. Nothing like being last minute!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Erin! Thank you SO much for the love in your post, you're so sweet!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the eyelet dress from Target ok? I have it in my cart, but I have yet to pull the trigger. Need to know how short/long it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it. It's a little shorter in the front than the back and the front hits right above the knees. It's slightly A-line, so when I first wore it I felt like it was shorter than it really was if that makes sense. I was perfect for the after-hours work event I wore it to.

      Delete