Wednesday, March 23, 2016

One Year Ago Today: Purple T-Shirt Dress




I love Fran's One Year Ago Today features and seeing how her style has evolved. Now that I've consistently blogged for a year, I've decided to "borrow" her idea and an show one of my outfits from almost year ago and today. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right?

I few things I've learned about myself in the past year: 1. I only know about three poses (just look at the pic above, a complete accident that it was an identical pose) 2. I have an addiction to cognac sandals (well, cognac anything) and 3. In real-life I'm a super boring dresser, wearing the same outfit over and over with only small changes (again, see above).

All that being said, I still love this this purple T-shirt dress, even if I can only think of one way to style it. It's actually a maternity dress, but it's so comfy and easy to wear, I just can't bear to part with it. All that side rouching is perfect for food babies, so it still works, right?

Dress: Old Navy maternity (similar non-maternity, similar non-maternity plum)  //  Sandals: Loft (similar)  //  Necklace: Loft (similar)  //  Earrings: Reeds (exact, inexpensive alternative)  //  Bracelets: Bourbon and Boweties (exact) and Hope Loren (exact)  //  Watch: Fossil (exact - on sale!)  //  Ring: Pandora (exact)


Shop the post:

//  Sharing on the Pleated Poppy for What I Wore.  //

4 comments:

  1. Love the sandals + your LH bracelet, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! I snagged the LH bracelet while I was doing Rocksbox. :)

      Delete
  2. I would have never guessed it was maternity! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! It's super comfy, so that's why I keep coming back to it. Maybe one of these days I'll find a non-maternity replacement for it, or maybe not...:)

      Delete