- Nicole has some great tips and advice she's learned during her first year of blogging.
- It always fun seeing what people's daily lives look like and I'm loving Ashley's sweet day-in-the-life as a momma post. Her kiddo is so cute!
- I love Anne's Pin to Present series and her eggless chocolate chip cookies look super yummy!
On Teal and Polka Dots:
- On the blog: How you entered the $50 giveaway to PinkBlush? Giveaway ends Tuesday night at midnight. I love the pretty floral kimono I recently received from them!
- On Instagram: A pretty aqua blazer and accessories.
- On Pinterest: Outfit goals before it gets too warm in Florida.
- Extra 30% off sale clothing and accessories at Anthropologie with code XTRA30
- I'm so in love with this floral brocade midi skirt!
- These sweet charm necklaces would look pretty on their own, or layered with a long statement necklace. My favorites are the bow and acorn!
- Gold, shimmery metallic and a clutch? Yes, yes and yes!
- Up to 40% off must have styles at Banana Republic
- My favorite tan boyfriend cardigan has died, and this soft merino wool looks like it would make a great replacement.
- I really like the light distressing and medium wash of this skinny ankle jeans.
- Love the pretty lace details on this blue striped shirt!
- 40% of select full-price items at The Limited
- This pretty turquoise tulip wrap dress is perfect for the office or date night.
- This coral wrap top is perfectly polished for the office or could be dressed down with jeans and sandals.
- Love the whimsical print on this butterfly button-down blouse.
- What I'm reading: I just finished reading Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Weiner, which was okay. Interesting premise, but I thought the ending was kind of abrupt. Still a decent read. I just downloaded The Lake House by Kate Morton to read next, thanks Anne for the recommendation!
- What I'm watching: I watched a few episodes of Fuller House on Netflix yesterday. Hello, cheesy nostalgia goodness! But I'll let you know what I'm REALLY, REALLY looking forward to - The Gilmore Girls revival! I CAN'T WAIT!
- What I'm crushing on: Did you know that you can customize your jewelry with the Kendra Scott Color Bar? LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the daisy ring in white druzy. Also, the Owen cocktail ring is on major sale + an additional 15% off with code LEAPSALE. I love both the turquoise and brown pearl! Now who wants to buy me one? :)
- Coming up on the blog: Tomorrow I'm linking up my February budget with Franish and the other Budgeting Bloggers and Wednesday is March Currently!