- Loved seeing everyone pretty blush looks for Third Thursday Threads!
- Anne's pretty red sweater and sneaker combo looks so fun!
- I'll be the first to admit that I do not have the best nighttime routine, so I'm looking forward to incorporating some of Jenn's ideas for a better night's sleep.
On Teal and Polka Dots:
- On the blog: Wearing polka dot pants for Make it Work Monday.
- On Instagram: The Opryland Hotel has the pretties details. Definitely want to plan a trip back to Nashville!
- On Twitter: Our new floors!!!! Only have our two bedrooms left to do (a project for another weekend...) I'm contemplating buying a some more boards so we can do the third bedroom/junk room/catch-all. That way everything but the bathrooms and kitchen will be the same. Bye-bye carpet! I won't miss you one bit.
- Up to 50% off at J. Crew Factory (+ card members get an extra 20% off with code CARDPLUS)
- You guys, the polka dot pencil skirt I tried on in store is now available online! I ordered it in a 16 to try, so fingers-crossed it works out...it's so cute in real life!
- Have you guys had any luck with the double-serge cotton pencil skirts? I'm obsessed with the brilliant aqua and soft guava.
- Like I don't have enough sweaters, but I also ordered this aqua embroidered dot sweater to try.
- 40% of select styles at Loft
- This cobalt blue shirtdress is the perfect throw on and go dress! Wear is now with booties and and cardigan and later with a rolled sleeves and a cute pair of sandals.
- Love the pretty back-tie bow detail on this 3/4 sleeve blouse.
- This gorgeous teal jersey maxi dress could easily be dressed up or down.
- Extra 30% off at Old Navy with code YOUWIN
- Obsessed over this eyelet trim, knee-length dress + SLEEVES! I'm so glad dresses with sleeves are coming back in fashion.
- Love this navy, cotton midi skirt. It looks like it would be so breezy and comfortable during at the sweltering Florida summer.
- I've been wanting a pair of black sandals that are a bit more dressy than flipflops, and something like these espadrille sandals might just be perfect!
- What I'm reading: I just picked up Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Weiner. I've only managed to read one chapter, but so far, so good...
- What I'm watching: Right now the Color Crew on Netflix. Hey, sometimes you do what you go to do to entertain the kiddo while doing laundry, or writing a quick blog post!
- What I'm crushing on: Our living rooms floors are *almost* done! All that's left is to install some quarter round and finish the thresholds in the hallway. I LOVE, LOVE how they turned out! However, now I realize how crummy the linoleum floors look, so that and painting the hallway might be the next two projects. I'm completely obsessed with the idea of using this pretty gray and white patterned title in our entryway and bathrooms. It looks so 20s old-Florida and I think it would add such a fun pop of unexpected detail to our home. Just look at how pretty it is in this bathroom! The husband's not convinced, but I got him to agree to at least see how I looked laid out in the entryway. :)
- What I'm looking forward to: Not being sick. Ugh, I got a cold in Nashville that turned into bronchitis and I'm still battling with it a week later.
- Coming up on the blog: As soon as Fran announces the linkup date, my budget post is going up at some point this week. I haven't been very good about keeping track this month, so I have a feeling I'm going to have some 'plaining to do...