Sunday, February 14, 2016

Thoughts and Whatnots 2.14.16

Navy pencil pants and tassel necklaces:  one  |  two  |  three

Blog Love:

On the Blog:

My Favorite Sales:

Personal
  • What I'm reading: I just picked up Love in a Nutshell by Janet Evanovich and Dorien Kelly in the clearance bin at Barnes and Noble. Sadly, I didn't realize until AFTER I had bought it that it hasn't gotten the best reviews, but hopefully it'll still make for a lighthearted, fun read.
  • What I'm watching: Sophia the First on repeat. The kiddo's latest obsession.
  • What I'm crushing on: my new freshwater pearl earrings, which my husband gave to me as an early Valentine's Day present!
  • What I'm looking forward to: Nashville! I left early this morning and will be a work conference for the next three days. I love going to this conference, it's great to meet with other folks doing the same thing I am and get some fresh perspective and inspiration. Anyone working in higher ed can relate, we really do function in a bubble.
  • Coming up on the blog: Tomorrow is Make it Work Monday and Thursday I'm linking up with Briana for Third Thursday Threads!

4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure how the regular glasses are, but my husband gave me a pair of Warby Parker sunglasses for our anniversary, and I love them! Great quality.
    Your new pearl earrings are so pretty! Can't wait to see them in future outfits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm going to try them. Everyone seems to have had a positive experience with Warby Parker. Even with insurance, glasses can be so expensive!

      Delete
  2. Yes! Do they make St. Patrick's Day M&Ms?! I'm ready for another batch... if not, there's always Easter ones :) And you should do a Warby Parker at-home try-on! It's fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I just assumed they did, but now that you've said that, all I've seen is Easter colors. Boo...oh, well, Easter ones will be fun as well!

      Delete