- DIY puppy masks and Valentine's day cards, Katy and Louis are seriously the most cute and clever.
- Anne's Valentine's "crack" looks sooo delicious and I love how it can be changed for any season! mmm...ideas for St. Patrick's Day....
- I'm beyond overdo for news glasses and am intrigued by Warby Parker...so I'm glad Cait just did a review and modeled some pairs!
On the Blog:
- On Teal and Polka Dots: Outlet shopping reviews, ways to wear "mom" jeans and a winter work conference packing list.
- On Instagram: Caught the prettiest sunset while driving home from work.
- On Pinterest: Sooo wanting to do a DIY version of these heart-toe heels!
My Favorite Sales:
- 50% almost everything that The Limited with code SAVE50
- This bright pink, floral pencil skirt looks so fun and cheerful!
- Intrigued by the interesting pattern of this striped, button shoulder sweater.
- Kind of obsessed with this plum, long-sleeve shirtdress.
- 40% off new styles at Loft + 50% off clearance (no code required)
- I tried this white of white stripe sweater on in store and it's really soft and looks great on. I was sorely tempted to get it, but decided I didn't need another sweater in my closet at the moment, but highly recommend it!
- The prettiest clover print and navy long-sleeve shirtdress.
- I love Loft's vintage broken in tees, and can't wait to check out the new version with elbow length sleeves with a lace hem neckline, might need this one...
- Nordstrom Winter Clearance Sale - save up to 40%
- Love the studded, pointed-toe, T-strap flats trend that has been making the rounds, and you can now get these Halogen flats in patent pink and blue for 40% off!
- If you need a new leather bag, this structured Kate Spade light blue-gray satchel is now 40%.
- Majorly crushing on this gold, scallop face Kate Spade watch with a blush leather strap, now 30% off.
- What I'm reading: I just picked up Love in a Nutshell by Janet Evanovich and Dorien Kelly in the clearance bin at Barnes and Noble. Sadly, I didn't realize until AFTER I had bought it that it hasn't gotten the best reviews, but hopefully it'll still make for a lighthearted, fun read.
- What I'm watching: Sophia the First on repeat. The kiddo's latest obsession.
- What I'm crushing on: my new freshwater pearl earrings, which my husband gave to me as an early Valentine's Day present!
- What I'm looking forward to: Nashville! I left early this morning and will be a work conference for the next three days. I love going to this conference, it's great to meet with other folks doing the same thing I am and get some fresh perspective and inspiration. Anyone working in higher ed can relate, we really do function in a bubble.
- Coming up on the blog: Tomorrow is Make it Work Monday and Thursday I'm linking up with Briana for Third Thursday Threads!