Monday, February 8, 2016

Love of Teal



I came to realization this weekend that for someone whose blog is called Teal and Polka Dots, I don't wear a lot of teal. Pretty much anything in the teal/aqua/mint family is my collective favorite color, but I tend to use it more in home decor than fashion. I do have a few accessories, like this Kendra Scott necklace and scarf, but going back through my posts, I tend to stick to naturals and purples (and a lot of red around Christmastime). Wearing this outfit reminds me how much I love teal! It's such a cheerful color.

I think I need more teal/aqua/mint in my life. Not that I'm going to rush out and buy a bunch of stuff to match my blog name, but I confess I couldn't resist the prettiest mint suede flats while outlet shopping yesterday. Most people watched the Super Bowl...instead I bought shoes...I win. :)


Cardigan: Loft (similar)
Pants: The Limited (exact in black)
Shoes: Madewell (exact in limited sizes, similar)
Scarf: Gap (very similar)
Necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)
Earrings: J. Crew Factory (exact)
Watch: Fossil (exact)

Now if I was going buy something that perfectly matched my blog name, I'd have to go for this polka dot dress. Seriously crushing on it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment