Monday, February 22, 2016

I Can't Monday


After going to Nashville, getting a cold, putting in new floors and now fighting bronchitis, I'm just not feeling this Monday. To top it off I didn't have any "wow" pictures, so you get these not so great photos I've been sitting on for awhile. The outfit is nice enough, but just so blah. Though I guess it works for today 'cause I've got a serious case of the Mondays. It's a blah day for sure.

Sweater: Gap (similar)
Shirt: Loft (similar)
Vest: J. Crew Factory
Leggings: Loft (exact)
Boots: Arturo Chiang (cute alternative)
Necklace: J. Crew Factory (exact)
Earrings: J. Crew Factory (exact)
Watch: Geneva (exact, splurge)
Ring: Pandora (exact)

I'll work on making Tuesday a little more dynamic and colorful. :) Today, the best I can do it blah.



2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I feel you on all of the above! I'm totally understanding why my toddler was so whiny last week now that I have the doozy of a cold he passed along. Thanks for the inspiration to put on something colorful today to make the day less blah :) Do love this vest/sweater combo though for when you're in the mood for a softer colored day...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, I'm so sorry you have a cold. Love those kiddos, but they're the worst about being all the creepy cruds home. Good thing they're so cute!

      Delete