Friday, February 12, 2016

Hint of Spring

Punxsutawney Phil not seeing his shadow is proving to be a true prediction for north Florida since we're already enjoying spring-like days in the mid-60s. We'll probably get a least one more cold snap before true spring, but in the meantime, I'm going to enjoy wearing light layers and bright colors.

While I'm not the biggest Valentine's Day fan, I do love the color palette, so I decided to pair coral pink with my new pencil skirt, which I snagged for only $10 Loft Outlet! It's the same pattern as my mustard floral pencil skirt (which is sadly now too big) so I don't feel too bad about having two skirts in the same pattern.

And just so you don't think I'm a complete Valentine's Day bah humbug, I did make my daughter ladybug valentines for her pajama party today. Thankfully it's not a big group, otherwise no way would I have been crazy (or motivated) enough to make hem. :) Here's the instructions with a printout template if you want to make your own!


Cardigan: Loft (similar)
Tee: Target (exact)
Skirt: Loft Outlet
Shoes: J. Crew Factory (exact)
Necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)
Watch: Fossil (exact)
Earrings: J. Crew Factory (exact)


In honor of Valentine's Day, here are some pink outfits I've worn on the blog:

one  |  two  |  three  |  four

Do you have plans for Valentine's Day or Galentine's Day? I'll be in the car driving to Nashville for a work conference, so no big plans for me!

//  Sharing on Fabulous Friday.  //

8 comments:

  1. I love the floral skirt and the coral together! This outfit definitely screams spring!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abigail! As soon as it starts to get warm outside, I'm ready to bring out the brighter colors and patterns! :)

      Delete
  2. What a cute skirt! I live dangerously close to a Loft Outlet, so I might just have to check it out for myself...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was so much stuff on the clearance racks! It's a good time to score some good deals!

      Delete
  3. Lucky you for warmer weather. This is such a pretty outfit - the colors are gorgeous! i enjoyed seeing the other pink looks you showcased, as well. Thanks for linking up with Fabulous Friday! Hope to see you back this week, Erin.

    Jennie - A Pocketful of Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennie! I'm not always good about posting on Fridays, but I'll make sure to link up when I do!

      Delete