Monday, February 1, 2016

Busy, Busy


I can't believe it's February already! January just disappeared in an instant, but I'm really looking forward to this month. I'm participating in some great style challenges - like the Mom Style Remix, going to a work conference in Nashville, DIY/installing our new floors and celebrating my husband's and my engage-a-versary. It's going to be a busy, but fun, month. :)

Not gonna lie, I'm happy to see Monday. This weekend was rough - poor kiddo was sick and my husband's side work kept him away most of the time, so it was just a sleep-deprived momma and kiddo stuck in the house. Normally, we go out and about, but I didn't want to risk infecting the masses or take a grumpy toddler out in public. That's just a recipe for disaster. I love spending time with my girl, but by Sunday night I had major cabin fever. Thankfully she's feeling much better and went back to daycare today. She's happy to see her friends and I'm happy to get a break. Win-win.

Blazer: Loft (nearly identical)
Sweater: J. Crew Factory (exact)
Pants: The Limited (exact)
Shoes: Madewell (cute alternative)
Scarf: Loft (cute alternative)
Watch: Target (upgrade, similar)
Bracelet: Moorea Seal (similar)
Ring: Pandora (exact)
Necklace: Reeds (similar)

I'm such a dork, I just realized I never hit publish on my post, so my apologies for it being so late! Better late than never I suppose. :)


4 comments:

  1. I love this outfit - classy with a fun pop! And I love the polka dots too! I was stuck at home with a sick toddler last week too - so glad everyone is on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, the crud must be going around. Glad you're little one is feeling better!

      Delete
  2. We always can tell when Louis is getting sick because he turns into an unruly, emotional monster. Ugh. So glad that your household is on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must be a kid thing, because I've found epic meltdowns are usually a precursor to a sick kiddo. She's all better now thank goodness!

      Delete