- Obsessing over Lisa's vintage yellow J. Crew blazer and the rest of her looks for her Favorite Things 2015.
- Fran has the best how to start a budget post (and more than a few tips for those of us who have already started).
- LOVE Anne's 365 project. Such a great idea to take a photo a day for a year, is January 3 too late to start?
On Teal and Polka Dots:
- On the blog: My look back on 2015 including favorite (and least favorite) outfits, purchases, etc.
- On Instagram: My grandparents sent me the prettiest get-well-soon blooms.
- On Twitter: Am I the only one who's not ready to be inundated with Valentine's Day?
- Extra 60% off sale at Loft
- This dotted pocket blouse would look great by itself or layered under a cardigan or blazer.
- I'm a sucker for anything striped, and this black and white striped cardigan is just so cute!
- These pearl cluster earrings are a lovely statement maker (and though not on sale, they go with the prettiest bracelet).
- Extra 60% off clearance at American Eagle
- This diamond knit sweater looks oh so cozy and comes in a bunch of different colors.
- Stock up on the coziest looking flannel pajama bottoms available in a variety of patterns.
- I'm kinda obsessed with this navy patterned shawl.
- Up to 50% off sale at Boden (plus an additional 10% off with code 2SAL)
- What I'm watching: Yesterday we watched Interstellar on Amazon Prime. I liked it, but it was pretty intense, just not my usually type of movie. Oh, and after months of watching, we're finally on the last Harry Potter movie.
- What I'm crushing on: I'm current obsessed with color combination of navy, blush, cooper and gray. If only I could convince the husband to let me run with it in the bedroom. :) While Anthropologie was having it's additional 25% sale (it's now up to 40%!) I ordered the absolutely lovely Kloverart coverlet for almost 1/3 the original price. Sadly, it's no longer available, though there's some available on ebay for inflated prices. The only hiccup is that the shams were already sold out with I bought the coverlet, so I ordered a second in hopes that my favorite local seamstress can make some shams. Here's hoping it all works out!
- Coming up on the blog: This Wednesday I'm linking up with the lovely Anne and Jenna for Currently. I'm excited about this month's prompts and to give you guys a glimpse into what I'm up to this January.