Sunday, January 3, 2016

Thoughts and Whatnots 1.3.16

one  |  two  |  three

Blog Love:
  • Obsessing over Lisa's vintage yellow J. Crew blazer and the rest of her looks for her Favorite Things 2015.
  • Fran has the best how to start a budget post (and more than a few tips for those of us who have already started).
  • LOVE Anne's 365 project. Such a great idea to take a photo a day for a year, is January 3 too late to start? 

On Teal and Polka Dots:

Favorite Sales:

Personal:
  • What I'm watching: Yesterday we watched Interstellar on Amazon Prime. I liked it, but it was pretty intense, just not my usually type of movie. Oh, and after months of watching, we're finally on the last Harry Potter movie.
  • What I'm crushing on: I'm current obsessed with color combination of navy, blush, cooper and gray. If only I could convince the husband to let me run with it in the bedroom. :) While Anthropologie was having it's additional 25% sale (it's now up to 40%!) I ordered the absolutely lovely Kloverart coverlet for almost 1/3 the original price. Sadly, it's no longer available, though there's some available on ebay for inflated prices. The only hiccup is that the shams were already sold out with I bought the coverlet, so I ordered a second in hopes that my favorite local seamstress can make some shams. Here's hoping it all works out!
  • Coming up on the blog: This Wednesday I'm linking up with the lovely Anne and Jenna for Currently. I'm excited about this month's prompts and to give you guys a glimpse into what I'm up to this January.

4 comments:

  1. I just bought some tall brown boots. I'm going to try them with black pants tomorrow - and a polka-do shirt. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Enjoy your new boots and glad to provide a little outfit inspiration. :)

      Delete
  2. You can totally start on January 3!! Coming from the girl who actually only uploaded about 200 photos for the year :) It's the general intention that counts, I say. And I'd love to see your everyday photos too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it's the thought that counts. It really is the coolest idea. Did you just post on your blog? I also found a project365 app for my phone that looks like it could be fun. I really think I'm going to have to copy you on this one, I love it so much. :)

      Delete