Sunday, January 31, 2016

Thoughts and Whatnots 1.31.16

Cranberry cardigan: one (four days ago)  |  two  (four months ago) |  three (10 months ago)
Amazing what a difference a few months can make! :)

Blog Love:

On the Teal and Polka Dots:

Favorite Sales:
  • Extra 40% off sale at The Limited (no code required)
  • Extra 60% off sale at the Loft (no code required)
    • Adore this neutral striped cardigan.
    • The prettiest lavender pocket blouse. I tried this on in a L store and the color is so much prettier in real-life than it looks online. Sadly I need an XL, which wasn't available in store, otherwise I would have bought it!
    • Professional, yet fun, garnet pencil pants. I tried these on in store in a different color and think they run large...a 14 fit...I can't remember the last time I fit a 14 anything at the Loft. But, seriously wouldn't these three items together make an awesome outfit? Maybe with this scarf to tie everything together?
  • 50% off everything at J. Crew Factory (prices as marked)
    • I really like the look and wash of this chambray shirt. I have one from the Loft, but the fit's never been quite right, so I think it's time to find a replacement. I'm definitely ordering this one to try.
    • Love the sassy, girly bows on these neutral flats
    • Every closet needs a pink gingham button-down shirt, right? 

Personal:
  • What I'm watching: Kid you not, we have four movies going right now: Minions, Mockingjay Part I, School of Life and The Nanny Dairies. Maybe one of these days we'll manage to finish one. Maybe...
  • What I'm crushing on: Watching Age of Adeline and Lisa's lovely flatlay has renewed my love for brooches! I love this star pair set (I just got them in the mail and they're gorgeous in real-life) and have a case of the wants for this firecracker trio and vintage-inspired pearl and gold-leaf pin.
  • What I'm looking forward to: Not having a sick kiddo. Poor thing has been sick since Wednesday with a fever, runny nose and cough that keeps her up almost all night. I took her to the doctor on Thursday and she is slowly starting to get better. We're all on night four of no sleep and beyond ready for some relief!
  • Coming up on the blog: February Currently on Wednesday and a recap of my first month of Project 366 (the coolest project where you take a photo everyday for a year).

2 comments:

  1. Excited to see your jeans post! I just finished putting mine together :) Hope your kiddo is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's feeling much better, thank goodness for antibiotics! I'm jealous you already have your post put together...I haven't even started. Opps. I've been rolling around a few ideas in my head, so that counts, right?

      Delete