- Loving Alissa from The Adored Life's 20 Free Resources for Creatives. Her post has fantastic resources for free fonts, photos and videos as well as Instagram tips and tricks.
- My fine hair gets oily so quickly that I usually wash it everyday. I know, I know, it's not good to wash your so often, and thankfully Merrick from Merrick's Art has a great post on How to Make Your Hair Wash Last Longer. She goes 10-14 days, I think I'd be happy with two-three. :)
- If you're a sucker for blooper posts like I am, you should check out Fran from Franish's blooper reel. Even when being awkward, she's seriously the cutest.
On Teal and Polka Dots:
- On the blog: My favorite outfit (so far) for 2016 and my tips on how to host an office bridal shower on a budget.
- On Instagram: A sneak peek of tomorrow's Make it Work Monday outfit. :)
- On Pinterest: I never would have thought that hot pink and garnet went together, but now that I've seen this outfit, I really want to try it...
- 40% off new styles and 60% of sale at Ann Taylor with code WEEKEND
- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this white piped black sweater jacket. It would look so cute with black pencil pants or skirt or white jeans this spring.
- This pink tweed pencil skirt looks so lady-like!
- If it's polka dotted, you know I'm all about it, and this white dotted silk blouse is no exception.
- In the sale section, I'm still in love this beautiful plum floral wrap dress. It would be a great transition piece - wear it now with a cardigan and booties and by itself with a pair of heels this spring.
- 40% off your purchase at Banana Republic with code BR40
- These jeans look very similar to my favorite (now sold out) distressed pair, but in a slightly darker wash.
- The whimsical print of this bird print popover blouse looks so fun!
- Love the pretty lace details on this blue dress shirt.
- Extra 40-70% off final sale at J. Crew with code GETSHOPPING
- Obsessed with this gray lace panel cardigan.
- J. Crew has a bunch of their tippi sweaters on major sale in a variety of great colors. My favorites are the pink wash and vivid cerulean.
- Love the exposed zipped on this black and white stripped T-shirt dress.
- 40% off new arrivals and 60% of sale at Loft (no code needed)
- The prettiest navy and white floral print pencil skirt. It would great now with a navy cardigan and riding boots or short-sleeve top and sandals this spring.
- I'm kind of obsessed with this navy and white striped sweater with a pop of pink yoke.
- This dark gray marled dress looks like it would be so comfy and I love the shoulder zip detail.
- In the sale section, I love these skinny corduroy pants in pretty colors like deep teal, plum, gray and cream.
- What I'm reading: Nothing at the moment, suggestions for a great read? I just finished up "After You" by Jojo Moyes and it was so good!
- What I'm watching: I watched "Age of Adaline "last night and now I'm obsessed with Blake Lively's vintage-modern style in the film.
- What I'm crushing on: Speaking of "Age of Adeline," I now have a renewed love for midi skirts. Love this tweed midi skirt, bold black and white polka dot and simple navy midi from Modcloth.
- What I'm looking forward to: Having tomorrow off! The kiddo has a doctor's appointment to check on her tubes in the morning, but after that the day is wide open. :)
- Coming up on the blog: Tomorrow is Make it Work Monday (no linkup this month) and Thursday I'm linking up my most cherish item with Briana from Work Clothes, I Suppose for Third Thursday Threads.