Tuesday, January 12, 2016

On Repeat


Are you sick of seeing ponte pants and riding boots yet? I hope not, because I wore them every day last week, and I know I have at least one more outfit featuring these bad boys. What can I say, these pants were the most comfortable thing ever while I was healing from surgery. I promise I'm mixing it up more this week, so there's a bit of diversity in the looks to come. :)

Also, maybe it's just me being quirky, but it seriously bothers me that the leathers of my boots and bag do not match. It didn't seem so bad until I looked at the photos and now all I can see is an orange purse and brown boots. Yuck! Maybe the solution would be black boots, or a leopard clutch or something. But I want to real about what I wear, so while this wasn't my most favorite outfit ever, hopefully it's not terrible, just slightly blah and mismatched. Oh, well, I'll try to do better next time...

Jacket: J. Crew Factory (J Crew version)
Top: Loft (exact in limited sizes, cute alternative)
Pants: Loft (exact)
Boots: Arturo Chiang (exact in limited sizes, lovely alternative)
Necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)
Earrings: J. Crew Factory (exact)
Purse: Coach (current version)

And here's a close up of my mismatched leathers. Seriously driving me crazy, ya'll.




4 comments:

  1. Serious outfit envy right now :) both the white and black polka dot tops sold out before I had a clue they existed and then yesterday I just found out our Loft is closing! Not good! {sigh} mama said there'd be days like this 🙃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sad your Loft is closing. :( There are so few clothing options were I live, that if Loft closed I'd probably switch to 100% online shopping. I lucked out on the polka dot top, and you're right, it sold out really quickly!

      Delete
  2. I am the same way about making sure my leathers match--it drives me crazy if they're not the same shade! And that's how I ended up with about 6 different brown leather belts...
    If it makes you feel any better, I don't think your leathers clash at all. You look chic and comfy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for making me feel better. :) It's funny how little things like that can drive you batty, but no one else probably even notices.

      Delete