Sunday, December 6, 2015

Thoughts and Whatnots 12.6.15

Navy pencil pants:  one   //  two  //  three

Blog Love:

On Teal and Polka Dots:

Favorite Sales:
  • 60% off sale Loft (no code required)
  • Extra 40% off sale at J. Crew Factory with code EXTRA40
  • Extra 30% off sale at Madewell with code FORYOU

Personal: 
  • What I'm Watching: Last night we watched a Very Murray Christmas on Netflix. I was sadly disappointed. I think we'll stick to our favorites: Elf, A Muppet's Christmas Carol and Love Actually
  • What I'm Reading: I just started reading Tricky Twenty Two by Janet Evonovich. I love her Stephanie Plum series, but the last couple of books I've thought, okay it's time to wrap this series up, because it felt like the same story over and over. That being said, I'm really loving this book! It has the flavor of the earier books in the series and doesn't feel rehashed.
  • What I'm crushing on: This white with black polka dot midi skirt and this adorable black on black polka dot tulle skirt. I've never ordered anything from Dainty Jewell's, has anyone tried it, and if so, what are your thoughts? 
  • Coming up on the blog: Tomorrow I'm wearing my new Vince Camuto boots and I'm in love. I've been wearing them non-stop since they arrived. (You can see an sneak peek of them here.)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Of course! Love your blog, I need to be better about commenting and not just stalking. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the shout out - those really are some easy and fun DIYs! I did the branches in a large vase again this year. I was curious about that Bill Murray Netflix special, but maybe I'll just stick to Love Actually as well. Such a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is the best! I really appreciate the DIY inspiration. :)

      Delete