On Teal and Polka Dots:
- On the blog: My November budget recap, what I'm up to Currently and my Gift Guide for Toddlers.
- On Instagram: Rainy days = wellies and polka dot sweaters!
- On Pinterest: I'm obsessed with this outfit. WANT her neautral check scarf, but how many blanket scarves does a girl living in Florida really need? At least one more, right?
- 60% off sale Loft (no code required)
- This easy navy and white striped pocket blouse would look great with a pair of jeans or tucked into your favorite pencil skirt.
- I love the fanned floral pattern on this shirtdress. It could easily be worn with a pair of cute flats or a cozy cardigan and riding boots.
- The light distressing on these boyfriend skinny jeans is just perfect, and I really like that the wash is the right mix between dark and light.
- My dotted shirtdress is marked down to less than $25!
- Extra 40% off sale at J. Crew Factory with code EXTRA40
- Extra 30% off sale at Madewell with code FORYOU
- What I'm Watching: Last night we watched a Very Murray Christmas on Netflix. I was sadly disappointed. I think we'll stick to our favorites: Elf, A Muppet's Christmas Carol and Love Actually.
- What I'm Reading: I just started reading Tricky Twenty Two by Janet Evonovich. I love her Stephanie Plum series, but the last couple of books I've thought, okay it's time to wrap this series up, because it felt like the same story over and over. That being said, I'm really loving this book! It has the flavor of the earier books in the series and doesn't feel rehashed.
- What I'm crushing on: This white with black polka dot midi skirt and this adorable black on black polka dot tulle skirt. I've never ordered anything from Dainty Jewell's, has anyone tried it, and if so, what are your thoughts?
- Coming up on the blog: Tomorrow I'm wearing my new Vince Camuto boots and I'm in love. I've been wearing them non-stop since they arrived. (You can see an sneak peek of them here.)