Sunday, December 20, 2015

Thoughts and Whatnots 12.20.15

One maxi dress three ways: one  //  two  //  three

Blog Love:

On Teal and Polka Dots:

Favorite Sales (Last minute Christmas Gift-Giving Edition):
If you're like me and still have a few gifts to buy, there are a few retailers that are guaranteeing Christmas delivery. My picks are:

Personal:
  • What I'm making: Cookies for my co-workers and the kiddos' daycare teachers! I got the cutest metal tins from Michael's yesterday for 60% off, so they came out to something like 50 cents a piece. There's a coupon today for 20% off your purchase including sale, so you can get them even cheaper than I did! I also picked up some polka dot craft paper and ribbon for a steal. It's worth stopping by your local Michael's to check it out. :)
  • What I'm watching: All the Christmas movies: The Muppet's Christmas Carol, Little Women (not technically Christmas, but still my favorite time of year to watch), Elf, Love Actually...what are you favorite Christmas movies?
  • Coming up on the blog: With all the Christmas crazy, it's going to be a simple week with some outfit posts and a Merry Christmas post featuring our latest family photo shoot (spoiler, the little one totally - and rightfully - steals the show!).

No comments:

Post a Comment