Monday, December 21, 2015

Take Two


This is actually my second attempt at wearing this outfit. About a month ago I tried to wear it, only to discover weird light brown spots on my chambray. In a outfit panic, I ended up dressed in layers way too light for the weather and froze my tush off. So I patiently (okay not so patiently) waited for next day cold enough for thick sweaters. Last Friday we finally had a delightfully cool day, the outfit all came together (no spots to be seen), and all was looking good - only to get this crazy, insanely windy day. Sooo...I know I look like I'm about to fly away, but I really wanted you to see the outfit I was so determined to wear. :)

Chambray: Loft (similar)
Jeans: Loft altered by me (similar)
Boots: Vince Camuto (exact)
Necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)
Earrings: J. Crew Factory (exact)
Scarf: So old I have no clue where it's from...possibly T.J. Maxx? (similar)
Purse: Lulu*s (similar)


On a side note: if you still have gifts to buy and don't want to fight the crowds, today's the last day to get guaranteed holiday delivery from a few of my favorite stores including Anthropologie, Banana RepublicGAP, J. Crew Factory, Old Navy and Amazon (if you have Amazon Prime). Check out yesterday's post for a few of my last-minute picks.

4 comments:

  1. Definitely worth a re-wear! I love the cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne! It makes for a great traveling cardigan as well. :)

      Delete
  2. I love it! I'm so glad you got to try again. I wish I had seen that cardigan at old navy. It's exactly what I've been looking for to wear with my scrubs. All of the elements are so perfect in this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Megan! It was from last season...I believe I saw it on Audrey from Putting Me Together and immediately ran out to my local Old Navy to snag it!

      Delete