Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Splish Splash


I've come up with my work-welly uniform: pencil skirt, cardigan and a high bun (in shades of grey, navy and garnet). In fact this really is the exact same outfit I wore a few weeks ago, just a different sweater and pencil skirt...and I have plans to wear it with my grey pencil skirt, navy sweater and garnet scarf the next rainy work day. :) I love having these kind of go-to outfits, especially on drizzly  days where all I want to do is stay under the covers and read a good book. 

Skirt: Loft (similar)
Rainboots: Hunter (exact)
Watch: Fossil (exact)
Bracelet: Loren Hope (Rocksbox exact
 - use code erinbff43 for a month free!)
Earrings: Baublebar (very similar)

Hooray for silly splash photos! I had a ridiculous amount of fun jumping in puddles while getting my husband to take my picture.

//  Today I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore  //

5 comments:

  1. you look so chic and stylish! you are so sweet
    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Erin you look gorgeous and seeing you wearing your Wellingtons to work again makes me very happy, I've been going to work with my Wellingtons on lately, it's been quite wet and I hate getting my Tights splashed.
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried tights with wellies yet, I'll have to do that if it ever truly gets cold here. We're having a very warm fall/winter!

      Delete
    2. You should deffo try wearing Tights with your Wellingtons they are much easier to slip on and off.
      Julie
      x

      Delete