Friday, December 11, 2015

Long Cardi and Demin


This was a simple running around doing errands outfit. I originally got this sweater to wear over a dress for a friend's wedding, but I'm also loving it's simplicity with a plain tee and jeans. As much as a gripe about the weather in Florida, I do love being able to wear a sweater and sandals in the fall. Sandals with a sweater are my favorite, my feet get to breath and I get to be all cozy. Win-win!

Sweater: Target (exact)
Tee: Target (exact plus, similar)
Jeans: Banana Republic (similar)
Sandals: Loft (cute alternative)
Purse: Coach (current version)
Necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)
Earrings: J. Crew Factory (exact)
Watch: Fossil (very similar)


I hope every has a wonderful weekend! Our's is going to be bit busy, but with lots of fun stuff! Tonight I'm going to girls' holiday party, tomorrow we're having last-minute family photos taken for our Christmas card, and Sunday we're going to a big family gathering. I love this time of year!

//  Today I'm linking up with A Pocketful of Polka Dots for Fabulous Friday.  //

2 comments:

  1. Super cute casual look! I can see myself wearing that cardigan All The Time! It looks great with your distressed jeans and sandals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It's been fun to wear so far. :)

      Delete