Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Librarian Chic


Happy December friends! This my "librarian chic" look, or so it was dubbed by my co-workers. I call it, "I don't know what to wear so I'll just throw stuff on and hope it all works out" outfit. I've been having a lot of those outfits recently.

I think the flannel blazers and glasses add to the librarian look. The glasses are for distance only, but I've been getting more headaches and suspect eye strain might be the problem, so I've been trying to be better about wearing them. It's fun to change things up every once and awhile. :)

Top: Boden (exact)
Jeans: Banana Republic (similar)
Shoes: Madewell (similar)
Watch: Fossil (very similar)
Necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)
Earrings: J. Crew Factory (exact)
Ring: JewelMint (cute alternative)



2 comments:

  1. I love "librarian chic"! Sounds like the perfect kind of style to me, and it's a great description of this outfit. The mix of casual and professional (and patterns to boot!) is great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne! Pretty much any day I get to wear jeans to work is a great one. :)

      Delete