Wednesday, December 2, 2015

(Almost) Winter Blues


Don't worry, I'm not feeling blue, just wearing blue. After a few lovey cool days, it has warmed right back up to the mid-to upper-70s. It's feels nice, though not exactly Christmasy. It's funny, some years we run around in flip flops and shorts on Thanksgiving and Christmas and other years we're bundled in jackets are scarves. I have a feeling this year's going to be the former.

This lightweight sweater and combination of blue and white feels a bit springy to me, but instead we'll go with it's winter blues. (Though technically it should be fall blues since winter's still 20 days away, but, eh, details.) And confession: this is a maternity top, but after all that Thanksgiving goodness my food baby desperately needed some ruching. (If you want to see what it looked like with a real pregnant belly, click here.)

So if I can't have cool weather, I'll just listen to Christmas carols (the Carpenters are my all-time favorite), drink something peppermint and make-believe it's a wintery wonderland. :)

Sweater: Target (similar on sale with an addition 40% off!)
Shirt: GAP (love this alternative, maternity option)
Pants: The Limited (very similar)
Shoes: J. Crew Factory (exact)
Necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)
Watch: Fossil (very similar in dark gold)
Bracelet: Loren Hope via Rocksbox (exact, use code ERINBFF431 for a month free!)
Earrings: J. Crew Factory (exact)


// Today I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore. //

No comments:

Post a Comment