- Love Maureen from the Northwest Girl's leather moto jacket and stripes. So cute!
- Anne's Pin to Present series is one of my favorites! I love her take on Katie's field jacket and scarf and I can easily see myself recreating this outfit if it ever cools off...(and I've got a major case of the wants for Katie's scarf). She was so sweet to feature me in her latest Pin to Present post!
- Our master bedroom is quite frankly a bit of a mess - no artwork, no paint on the walls, just furniture shoved willy-nilly and clothes everywhere. I've been wanting to do a bedroom makeover for years now, and when I do, Fran has the perfect gallery wall DIY that would look fantastic on the wall behind our bed!
On Teal and Polka Dots:
- On the blog: Find out my purse essentials.
- On Instagram: Throwback look to all the pretty fall leaves.
- On Twitter: Insomnia is not my friend. :(
- Friends and Family sale at Banana Republic. 40% off your purchase with code BZDM977GDKTW
- BR has some absolutely gorgeous skirts and dresses right now! I'm completely obsessed with this blush taffeta midi skirt.
- Speaking of obsession, I'm all kinds of heart-eyes over this silver sequined pencil skirt. I think my closet seriously needs it. NEEDS IT.
- I adore the flapper-retro-vibe of this black fringe-hem dress.
- 35% off at J. Crew Factory with code YOUWIN
- Up to 40% off the Nordstrom Fall Sale
- This nude lace shirt dress is absolutely gorgeous! Add a pair of sparkly gold glitter pumps (also 40% off) and beautiful this beautiful long mother-of-pearl Kendra Scott necklace (33% off) and you have a gorgeous holiday party look!
- I love these simple drusy stud Kendra Scott earrings (33% off).
- This Kate Spade mother-of-pearl bracelet watch is so pretty! (40% off)
- This Kate Spade Cedar Street Maise satchel in sweetheart pink is so fun! (40% off)
- What I'm Watching: This morning baby girl and I watched Beauty and the Beast. The poor kiddo has walking pneumonia and a cold so it's been lots of movies and cuddles while she rests and gets to feeling better.
- What I'm crushing on: I'm in love with Target's Sugar Paper Mint and Gold collection. Forget using these boxes for Christmas wrapping, how cute would this gold rimmed-mint boxes be for storage? If mint's not for you, there's also coral, black, red and white (in stores). This pretty mint and gold polka paper is perfect for holiday wrapping!
- What I'm Looking Forward to: Having Wednesday off!! Veterans' Day is the day before my husband's and my fourth wedding anniversary. Since I have to work Thursday and Friday night and am going to a wedding on Saturday, we're hoping to do something a little special on Wednesday.
- What I'm Thankful for: My husband. He's a wonderful partner, father and friend. We've seen a lot of changes in the past four years - new jobs for both of us, finishing grad school (for me), returning to school (him), starting a family...it's been a wonderful, amazing adventure so far!