- Handmade gifts are the best and Merrick has the cutest DIY lace-up leopard flats tutorial. Seriously, so, so cute!
- Though I love the idea of winter white, I tend to avoid it. However, Sarah has shown me the error of my ways with her fabulous lace and leather outfit.
- Ann's gray plaid scarf is so cute and I love the two ways she's styled it.
On Teal and Polka Dots:
- On the blog: Not sure what to get your dad, significant other or brother? Check out my Holiday Gift Guide for Him.
- On Instagram: So excited I finally got to wear some cozy fall layers.
- On Twitter: Fomo for not snagging this watch at 80% off.
- 40% off at Loft with code BF40
- 40% off Ann Taylor with code THANKS40
- This black velvet blazer from Ann Taylor is super pretty and polished. Sadly it's sold out in the larger sizes, but the red is still available in all sizes!
- Love the color, pattern and cute of this plum floral wrap dress and wishing there was room in my clothing budget to snag it!
- This triple strand pearl necklace looks so lady-like yet bold at the same time.
- 40% (no exclusions) at Banana Republic with code BESTCYBER
- What I'm Watching: We scored Aladdin on blu ray for 25% last night, and I had to watch it immediately!
- What I'm Reading: Sadly, nothing at the moment. We've been busy visiting family this week, and when I have had some downtime, I've been working on a knitted shawl. It's slow going and at this rate, I'll probably be done with it by next Christmas.
- What I'm crushing on: Um, I'm pretty sure I NEED this polka dot mercury glass vase. I also love the idea of this cream with gold sequin tree skirt, but it's too expensive and delicate to be family-friendly, so someone else should buy it and admire it for me!
- What I'm Thankful for: That it's Christmas-time! I love Thanksgiving, but Christmas is by far my favorite holiday. I'm so glad I get to spend this season with the people I love. :)
- Coming on the blog: I'm posting my November budget tomorrow and be sure to check in Friday for the Holiday Gift Guide for Toddlers!