Sunday, November 29, 2015

Thoughts and Whatnots 11.29.15

Shades of garnet:  one   //  two  //  three

Blog Love:

On Teal and Polka Dots:

Favorite Sales:
  • 40% off at Loft with code BF40
  • 40% off Ann Taylor with code THANKS40
    • This black velvet blazer from Ann Taylor is super pretty and polished. Sadly it's sold out in the larger sizes, but the red is still available in all sizes!
    • Love the color, pattern and cute of this plum floral wrap dress and wishing there was room in my clothing budget to snag it!
    • This triple strand pearl necklace looks so lady-like yet bold at the same time.
  • 40% (no exclusions) at Banana Republic with code BESTCYBER

Personal: 
  • What I'm Watching: We scored Aladdin on blu ray for 25% last night, and I had to watch it immediately!
  • What I'm Reading: Sadly, nothing at the moment. We've been busy visiting family this week, and when I have had some downtime, I've been working on a knitted shawl. It's slow going and at this rate, I'll probably be done with it by next Christmas. 
  • What I'm crushing on: Um, I'm pretty sure I NEED this polka dot mercury glass vase. I also love the idea of this cream with gold sequin tree skirt, but it's too expensive and delicate to be family-friendly, so someone else should buy it and admire it for me!
  • What I'm Thankful for: That it's Christmas-time! I love Thanksgiving, but Christmas is by far my favorite holiday. I'm so glad I get to spend this season with the people I love. :)
  • Coming on the blog: I'm posting my November budget tomorrow and be sure to check in Friday for the Holiday Gift Guide for Toddlers!

No comments:

Post a Comment