- Since Fridays are jeans days for me, I'm always looking for ways to make them just a bit more dressy. Thankfully Audrey has 3 Tips to Dress Up Denim! I want to copy all the outfits...
- Megan's dressy tailgate attire is fantastic. I want the dress and the jacket and now I'm pretty sure I need a pair of black booties as well.
- Another outfit I want to copy: Fran's "basic" look. I've got the scarf and top as well as similar pants and red shoes...it's so happening...
On Teal and Polka Dots:
- On the blog: It was a busy week for the blog with the Make it Work Monday linkup, Six Ways to Wear a Blanket Scarf and Gift Guide for Her!
- On Instagram: A snap with the munchkin from when we went pumpkin picking over a month ago.
- On Twitter: Coffee fail.
- Extra 50% off the Gift Guide at J. Crew Factory with code YAYGIFTS
- I'm lin ove with how cute and festive this v-neck red with gold polka dot sweater is. It also comes in ivory with silver polka dots! It's sitting my cart right now, begging me to pull the trigger...
- I can't get enough of plaid lately, and love all the colors of this classic button down, but especially the pink. Always pink.
- THIS DRESS. Black with sliver embroidered polka dots...want, want, want!
- 30% off and Old Navy (40% off if you spend $100) with code EARLYBIRD
- Buy one get one 50% off shoes, clothes and accessories at Target
- Super cute duck boots for only $49.99! I've been resisting the trend, but this deal is super tempting. I tried the brown and navy on in store, you can see what they look like here. They were pretty comfy, lined on the inside and have genuine leather uppers. I decided not to get them for now, I just can't decide if I'd get that much wear out of them, but they're cute for the price!
- This black dress is gorgeous and definitely doesn't look like it came from Target. I love the razor back, the striped eyelet...it's the perfect party dress!
- The face of this watch reminds me very, very much of Kate Spade's polka dot watches and comes in rose gold, silver and gold. I'm majorly crushing on the gold.
- What I'm Watching: Every fall my husband and I re-watch all of the Harry Potters. So far we're only on the Prisoner of Azkaban. It's slow going this year...
- What I'm Reading: I just started reading Shopaholic to the Rescue (hubs got it for me as a surprise) and I dying to read Janet Evonovich's Tricky Twenty-Two. Her Stephanie Plum series is so funny!
- What I'm crushing on: Cherry red dresses. They're everything holiday to me. I'm in love with this long-sleeve electric red dress, this ponte 3/4 sleeve shift dress and this flirty fit and flare dress, just to name a few...
- What I'm Thankful for: My family. I can't believe my sweet baby girl is going to be 18-months-old at the end of this month. She and my husband are my two favorite people on this earth. Followed closely by the rest of my family of course! I can't wait to spend Thanksgiving with my mom and step-dad Thursday, second-Thanksgiving with my husband's family Friday and my dad, step-mom, brother and grandparents are coming in town on Saturday. So excited!
- Come up on the blog: Not sure what to buy the men in your life? Friday I'm posting a Holiday Gift Guide for Him for $50 or less. In the mean time, check out my Holiday Gift Guide for Her.