Sunday, November 22, 2015

Thoughts and Whatnots 11.22.15

Bateau tee:  one  //  two  //  three

Blog Love: 
  • Since Fridays are jeans days for me, I'm always looking for ways to make them just a bit more dressy. Thankfully Audrey has 3 Tips to Dress Up Denim! I want to copy all the outfits...
  • Megan's dressy tailgate attire is fantastic. I want the dress and the jacket and now I'm pretty sure I need a pair of black booties as well. 
  • Another outfit I want to copy: Fran's "basic" look. I've got the scarf and top as well as similar pants and red shoes...it's so happening...


On Teal and Polka Dots:


Favorite Sales:
  • Extra 50% off the Gift Guide at J. Crew Factory with code YAYGIFTS
    • I'm lin ove with how cute and festive this v-neck red with gold polka dot sweater is. It also comes in ivory with silver polka dots! It's sitting my cart right now, begging me to pull the trigger...
    • I can't get enough of plaid lately, and love all the colors of this classic button down, but especially the pink. Always pink. 
    • THIS DRESS. Black with sliver embroidered polka dots...want, want, want! 
  • 30% off and Old Navy (40% off if you spend $100) with code EARLYBIRD
  • Buy one get one 50% off shoes, clothes and accessories at Target 
    • Super cute duck boots for only $49.99! I've been resisting the trend, but this deal is super tempting. I tried the brown and navy on in store, you can see what they look like here. They were pretty comfy, lined on the inside and have genuine leather uppers. I decided not to get them for now, I just can't decide if I'd get that much wear out of them, but they're cute for the price!
    • This black dress is gorgeous and definitely doesn't look like it came from Target. I love the razor back, the striped eyelet...it's the perfect party dress!
    • The face of this watch reminds me very, very much of Kate Spade's polka dot watches and comes in rose gold, silver and gold. I'm majorly crushing on the gold.

Personal: 
  • What I'm Watching: Every fall my husband and I re-watch all of the Harry Potters. So far we're only on the Prisoner of Azkaban. It's slow going this year...
  • What I'm Reading: I just started reading Shopaholic to the Rescue (hubs got it for me as a surprise) and I dying to read Janet Evonovich's Tricky Twenty-Two. Her Stephanie Plum series is so funny!  
  • What I'm crushing on: Cherry red dresses. They're everything holiday to me. I'm in love with this long-sleeve electric red dress, this ponte 3/4 sleeve shift dress and this flirty fit and flare dress, just to name a few...
  • What I'm Thankful for: My family. I can't believe my sweet baby girl is going to be 18-months-old at the end of this month. She and my husband are my two favorite people on this earth. Followed closely by the rest of my family of course! I can't wait to spend Thanksgiving with my mom and step-dad Thursday, second-Thanksgiving with my husband's family Friday and my dad, step-mom, brother and grandparents are coming in town on Saturday. So excited!
  • Come up on the blog: Not sure what to buy the men in your life? Friday I'm posting a Holiday Gift Guide for Him for $50 or less. In the mean time, check out my Holiday Gift Guide for Her.

2 comments:

  1. I love your Thoughts & Whatnots posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! They're fun to do. Especially the sales. I can look at all the deals and feel like I'm shopping, but not blow my budget. (Well, unless there's a deal just too good to pass up. :) )

      Delete