- I love Respect the Shoes Instagram round up posts. She seriously does the best flatlays...
- I want to copy Merrick's Art's bold mustard and berry color outfit so bad. Serious heart-eyes over her mustard midi skirt. Don't be surprised in your see a version of it soon on the blog. :)
- Work Clothes, I Suppose has announced her Third Thursday Threads theme: blanket scarves! It was actually cool enough yesterday for a scarf, but sadly it's supposed to warm right back up today. I'm still looking forward to creating a few looks with my Gatlinburg blanket scarf in anticipation of the return of cool weather.
On Teal and Polka Dots:
- On the blog: I asked you guys to pick my family's attire for a wedding. The third look won by a landslide, but sadly the blue dress didn't arrive until the day before the wedding and it was about three inches too short and more than a little tight! Yikes. So I had to default to the second look. See a sneak peak of it here.
- On Instagram: Posing by a pretty yellow wall. In real-life my husband and I were having an anniversary lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant and I had him take a quick snap next to the building.
- On Pinterest: I see copycatting this outfit in the very near future...
- Up to 40% off winter favorites at Banana Republic and free three day shipping with code RUSH
- 40% off GAP with code RUSH
- Up to 40% off Loft with code SHAREIT
- What I'm Watching: We had Veterans Day off and celebrated by having a pre-anniversary date and seeing Spectre. It was good, but Casino Royale is still my favorite.
- What I'm Reading: I've been reading Colm Toibin's Brooklyn: A Novel. It's pretty good so far (I'm such a sucker for a good period-piece) and I want to see the movie sooooo bad, but it's not playing anywhere near me. Sadness.
- What I'm crushing on: I'm still on a quest for the perfect bootie. I love the stitch detailing on these western booties, the glitter back of these suede booties and of course my favs are still the Franell western booties in wild mushroom.
- What I'm Thankful for: My friends! It was wonderful to see one of the first friends I made in Florida get married yesterday. The wedding was beautiful and she was such a lovely bride!
- What I'm Looking Forward to: Tomorrow is the Make it Work Monday linkup! Simply link an outfit that is inspired by a Pinterest pin, a fellow blogger, magazine or other muse. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!