- I loved seeing everyone's October budget recaps on Franish!
- The simplicity of Ashely's outfit is perfection.
- Have you heard of Matt Pierce? Yeah, me neither until I saw this post on a friend's Facebook. The post is called Butt Sin (stick with me here) and it.is.hilarious. If you are a Christian you'll appreciate his tongue-in-cheek humor as he pokes fun at what he calls the origin of sin: the female bottom and leggings.
On Teal and Polka Dots:
- On the blog: This was a busy week! Check out my October budget post, Gatlinburg Adventures and Wear What Where October style challenge recap.
- On Instagram: One last look at fall ('cause it's not happening in Florida).
- On Twitter: Is 33 to old for bachelorette parties? After being told I couldn't park at the party condo, getting my car stuck in the sand while trying to find a place to park, getting freed by two nice security guards and finally finding free packing half a mile away, I was over it before the three bars stops. At 11:30 I had to call it a night. But at least I looked good doing it, right?
- 40% off you purchase at GAP with code NOW (35% off tomorrow)
- I'm kind of in love with this 3/4 length cherry red dress. It looks comfy, and would great for work or be dressed up for a night out.
- Are socks a weird thing to blog about? Because GAP has a ton of adorable patterns: polka dots, colorful triangles, and fair isle, Love, love, love!
- This cream cable knit wrap sweater and soft ivory pleated crochet top would look so lovely together!
- 30% off fall sale styles and 25% off everything else at J. Crew with code SHOPSALE
- 50% off everything at The Limited (no code required)
- What I'm Watching: iZombie on Netflix. It's campy and fun and makes for some great binge TV watching. It's playing right now as the baby naps and I attempt to finish this blog post...
- What I'm crushing on: I'm not a huge fan all all the Christmas stuff coming about before Thanksgiving (and even Halloween this year) BUT I'm really loving Target's Bright's collection. My office Christmas tree is getting pretty old and scraggly and I'm seriously considering replacing it with these pretty mercury glass trees in teal, pink and dark blue. If you order online, you see an extra 15% on when you buy three holiday items and today only save an extra 10% on holiday items. You could snag all three trees for $39.75 instead of the normal $51.97. Add in 5% savings with the Target Redcard and free store pickup and it's a pretty great deal!
- What I'm Looking Forward to: More chances to wear my new Hunter boots! It's been really dry here lately, but it's supposed to rain tomorrow, so you know I'm already planning my whole outfit around them. Is that an odd thing to look forward to? What can I say, next week's supposed to be a quite one, which actually sounds really nice!
- What I'm Thankful for: For the next five Sundays in November, I'm going to mentioned something I'm grateful for. Today I'm grateful for a rainy day, quiet Sunday were I can leisurely write a blog post, watch junk TV and try my best to avoid the leftover Halloween candy.
Happy November everyone!