Sunday, November 1, 2015

Thoughts and Whatnots 11.1.15

Costume Cuties: one  //  two  //  three

Blog Love:
  • I loved seeing everyone's October budget recaps on Franish!
  • The simplicity of Ashely's outfit is perfection. 
  • Have you heard of Matt Pierce? Yeah, me neither until I saw this post on a friend's Facebook. The post is called Butt Sin (stick with me here) and it.is.hilarious. If you are a Christian you'll appreciate his tongue-in-cheek humor as he pokes fun at what he calls the origin of sin: the female bottom and leggings.

On Teal and Polka Dots:
Favorite Sales:
  • 50% off everything at The Limited (no code required)
    • This green wrap dress is everything. Profession, perfect for holiday parties and would look great dressed down with boots. Love!
    • I love everything about this long cardigan: the length, the black and white pattern, the fringe... 
Personal:
  • What I'm Watching: iZombie on Netflix. It's campy and fun and makes for some great binge TV watching. It's playing right now as the baby naps and I attempt to finish this blog post...
  • What I'm crushing on: I'm not a huge fan all all the Christmas stuff coming about before Thanksgiving (and even Halloween this year) BUT I'm really loving Target's Bright's collection. My office Christmas tree is getting pretty old and scraggly and I'm seriously considering replacing it with these pretty mercury glass trees in teal, pink and dark blue. If you order online, you see an extra 15% on when you buy three holiday items and today only save an extra 10% on holiday items. You could snag all three trees for $39.75 instead of the normal $51.97. Add in 5% savings with the Target Redcard and free store pickup and it's a pretty great deal!
  • What I'm Looking Forward to: More chances to wear my new Hunter boots! It's been really dry here lately, but it's supposed to rain tomorrow, so you know I'm already planning my whole outfit around them. Is that an odd thing to look forward to? What can I say, next week's supposed to be a quite one, which actually sounds really nice!
  • What I'm Thankful for: For the next five Sundays in November, I'm going to mentioned something I'm grateful for. Today I'm grateful for a rainy day, quiet Sunday were I can leisurely write a blog post, watch junk TV and try my best to avoid the leftover Halloween candy.
    Happy November everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to avoid the Halloween candy today, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't completely successful, but thankfully we didn't have much in the house to begin with! :)

      Delete