Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Cozy Cords


Looking at these photos, I realize I'm an unintentional billboard for Loft's fall 2014 catalog. Sweater, necklace and pants...I think I have a Loft addiction. But it all looks nice together, right?

There's something about cords that seems so warm and cozy! I picked up these cords last fall in black and garnet and they were on heavy rotation during the fall/winter. No doubt they will be again this year. Though this color is no longer available, you can get this year's version in several really pretty colors: deep teal, cream, plum, pink and mauve as well as the more traditional black, navy and grey. They have a ton of stretch and I'm wearing a 14 instead of my usual 16/18.

Only one work day left until Thanksgiving vacation begins. I'm looking forward to spending lots of time with family and eating ridiculous amounts of turkey and pumpkin pie. I'll probably skip the Black Friday sales. Yes, there's some great deals to be had, but all that crazy stresses me out. :)

Sweater: Loft (similar)
Pants: Loft (this year's version)
Shoes: Madewell (similar)
Necklace: Loft (very similar)
Earrings: J. Crew Factory (exact)
Watch: Fossil (very similar)
Rings: Chloe & Isabel (exact)



4 comments:

  1. I think you look great! I love a good pair of cords. I never thought of rolling my sleeves like you did with your sweater. It looks cute and relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure it's a style statement as much as me hating when my sleeves hit at the wrist - they always seem in the way - so I usually roll or cuff them. :)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE YOU ERIN! So wonderful to have a stylish blogger who is beautiful and MY SIZE (small side of plus) THANK YOU for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Emily! Part of the reason I started blogging was because I didn't see a lot of women my size in the blogosphere. It seems like there's a lot of smaller girls and girls on the larger side of plus, but what about the inbetweeners? Frustrated, I decided to start one myself. It's been an amazing journey so far!

      Delete