Sunday, October 25, 2015

Thoughts and Whatnots 10.25.15

  Gatlinburg love via Instagram:  one  //  two  //  three

Blog Love:

On Teal and Polka Dots:
 
Favorite Sales:
Personal:
  • Greetings from Gatlinburg! I'm sorry I have been a bit MIA lately, but decided to focus on spending time on family and enjoying our vacation. The best way to do that was to take a break from blogging. We come back on Monday, so I'll be back to regular posting on Tuesday! :) You can see trip updates on Instagram and Snapchat (username TealandPolkaDot).
  •  What I'm crushing on: I love the blown glass purple pumpkin I got at the Gatlinburg craftsman fair. I saw it being made and got to pick up the finished product the very next day. You can get your very own at Glass by Glass pumpkin and a variety of other blown glass products on his website.
  • Coming up on the blog: My October budget post goes live on Wednesday! See if I stayed on budget, or spent all the monies. Also, I'll be doing a wrap-up post on my Instgram #wearwhatwhereoctober style challenge on Saturday. 31 days, 31 different style prompts!

No comments:

Post a Comment