- I love Ann in Residence's post on five ways to wear black jeans. I pretty much want to copy every.one.of.her.outfits!
- Not sure how to wear your blanket scarf? Merrick's Art has four ways to style a blanket scarf that look stylish and effortless. I can't wait to try my latest scarf as a poncho!
- More love for Merrick's Art on her post on how to style Hunter boots when it's not raining. I just got my very first pair about three days ago and I love them! I got the adjustable back in navy gloss from Nordstrom and they're perfect! (sneak peek of them here) If you have wider calves, I definitely recommend these boots. I have 17" calves and these fit with plenty of room to spare.
On Teal and Polka Dots:
- On the blog: Remembering my great-grandmother and wearing vintage jewelry.
- On Instagram: One of my favorite flat lays.
- See snippets of my Gatlinburg trip on snapchat! Username TealandPolkaDot
- 60% off all sale styles at Loft
- This crimson dress doesn't look like much on the model, but it's so pretty in real life.
- I love my cornflower blue pocket blouse and Loft has the exact one in several different colors. The coral is 60% off and the other colors 40%.
- This space dye cardigan looks so cozy and comes in teal and light grey.
- 50% off everything at Ann Taylor with code FALL50
- $30 off your purchase of $100 at J. Crew Factory with code 30OFF
- I love the pattern on this plaid blanket wrap and it looks very similar to the one I got from The Boutique in the Island in Gatlinburg yesterday.
- This cherry red wool dress would be perfect for the holiday season. And it would look so cute with a cozy cardigan, riding boots and the above mentioned blanket scarf!
- In red or white, you can't go wrong with this embroidered dotted tunic sweater.
- Greetings from Gatlinburg! I'm sorry I have been a bit MIA lately, but decided to focus on spending time on family and enjoying our vacation. The best way to do that was to take a break from blogging. We come back on Monday, so I'll be back to regular posting on Tuesday! :) You can see trip updates on Instagram and Snapchat (username TealandPolkaDot).
- What I'm crushing on: I love the blown glass purple pumpkin I got at the Gatlinburg craftsman fair. I saw it being made and got to pick up the finished product the very next day. You can get your very own at Glass by Glass pumpkin and a variety of other blown glass products on his website.
- Coming up on the blog: My October budget post goes live on Wednesday! See if I stayed on budget, or spent all the monies. Also, I'll be doing a wrap-up post on my Instgram #wearwhatwhereoctober style challenge on Saturday. 31 days, 31 different style prompts!