Sunday, October 11, 2015

Thoughts and Whatnots 10.11.15

Blush crush: one  //  two  //  three
 
Blog Love:
  • Oh my gosh, you guys, Merrick has come up with another fantastic Halloween costume: Mary Poppins! Our little family of three could be Mary, Bert and a baby penguin...I'm dying at the cuteness...I mean, look at this family's adorable version...
  • I love Annie in Residence's Pin to Present feature. I'm so honored she featured Teal and Polka Dots as a recent Presenter Pick! Her next link-up is October 29, you should check it out and join up!
  • I'm all kinds of heart-eyes over Megan's perfect summer to fall transition outfit. I have a major case of wants over her black pleated maxi skirt. 

On Teal and Polka Dots:
 
Favorite Sales:
  • 40% off your purchase at GAP with code LOVE
    • Can't you see wearing this cable cardigan while pumpkin picking or at a cozy bonfire?
    • I've really been wanting a striped shift dress and this one might just be perfect...
    • This camel wool coat is so sophisticated and would look perfect for work on cold days.

Personal:
  • What I'm Crushing on: I'm really wanting to do a bedroom makeover and I am seriously IN LOVE with this white coverlet. It's girly, but not so much that the husband would balk at it, and looks oh.so.cozy. These sheets are out of my price range, but I adore the crochet details. Maybe one day...
  • What's I'm Watching: Baby girl and I have been watching Mulan on Netflix this morning. I hadn't watched it in years, but, let's face it, it's Disney, so it's awesome.
  • What I'm Reading: Nothing at the moment, does anyone have any suggestions? 
  • What I'm Looking Forward to: No being so busy! This past week has been insane with work projects, sick kiddo, doctor's appointments, family in town...it was nuts. Thankfully things should even out this week. I'm ready for it!

2 comments:

  1. The Mary Poppins idea is absolutely precious! I say, Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just have to get the husband on board. :) It's his turn to pick out our Halloween costumes (we alternate who picks each year) and he's dragging his feet. Knowing, him, we'll probably do superheroes, which is fun too! There's always next year for Mary Poppins when it's my turn to pick!

      Delete