Thursday, October 29, 2015

Roaring Fork

The Roaring Fork Motor Natural Trail was one of my absolutely favorite things we did will in Gatlinburg. The route is 5.5 miles long, with amazing places to stop along the way including scenic bluffs, mountain streams and abandoned log cabins. Since it was peak foliage season, the colors were alive with vibrant reds, burnt oranges and bright yellows. This now-Florida girl was beyond in love with all the beauty and more than a little homesick (Chattanooga will always be home). Maybe one day I'll move back to my beloved mountains. :) You can read my post about our trip here.

I feel like a real blogger with this gorgeous backdrop. Maybe in the future I'll have to take some Florida nature shots, after all, we do have our own unique beauty. I've got the adventuring bug now and it's perfect weather for exploring!

Shirt: Old Navy (exact)
Jeans: Loft (similar)
Sweater: JC Penny (similar)
Shoes: Target (similar)
Scarf: Banana Republic (similar save, beautiful splurge)
Bag: Sole Society (cute alternative)
Watch: Target (exact)
Earrings: J. Crew Factory (exact)


//  I'm linking up with Mix Match Fashion for What I Wore to Work.  //

No comments:

Post a Comment