Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Grey Gradients


I really enjoy blogging, but sometimes I don't feel like I have a whole lot to say. Maybe I'm the only person that runs into that problem? I've been insanely busy at work lately, juggling a couple of side work jobs, doctor's appointments, family in town, dealing with a grumpy teething toddler...whew...it's enough to just get through the day let alone come up with something engaging for the blog. So I apologize for the slightly erratic posting as of late, things should be evening out in the next week or so...just in time for vacation... (insert happy dance)!

So today's a short post featuring the outfit I create for the first Instagram October #wearwhatwhere challenge: Grey Gradients. I'm having a lot of fun with this challenge and it's nice not to have come up with something everyday, I've got a prompt to tell me. :) Just what this busy mom needs!

Top: Loft (lovely alternative)
Cardigan: Loft (current version)
Skirt: Loft (similar)
Shoes: Charming Charlie (similar)
Clutch: Clare V. (exact)
Earrings: Mariana Jewelry (very similar)
Necklace: Mariana Jewelry (very similar)
Bracelet: Loft (similar)
Watch: Fossil (similar)


// Today I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore. //

6 comments:

  1. I like the sparkly detail on the top. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm a sucker for anything sparkly. :)

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog. I LOVE YOU! I have a similar body type and a similar fashion sense. I LOVE reading posts from such a beautiful, confident, curvy lady! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that top! My co-worker had a top like that but did not know where it was purchased because it was a gift. So now know where I can find a top like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could help out! I love embellished tops, you can skip the necklace and still look polished. :)

      Delete