Friday, October 2, 2015

Birthday Adventures

I took last Friday off from work at have a very much needed date with my husband. Bonus points because it was the day before my birthday!

My outfit was perfect for walking around, though it's definitely not fall in Florida yet and I may have sweated like crazy in my jeans. I refuse to wear shorts right now, unless is hits the 90s, then I'll probably cave. Luckily, it's supposed to be in the low 70s tomorrow and Saturday, which is practically sweater/blazer weather for us. :)

It's was a chill day. We went to a place called Baytowne Wharf and did a lot of window shopping (I'm still shocked I didn't buy anything!) and saw The Intern. If you're ever down my way, Baytown Wharf is seriously the cutest little shopping/dining area. It reminds me just the tiniest smidgen of St. Augustine, though much more modern. But there's pretty brick walkways, little nooks with fountains and a pretty bridge that connects the shopping to the dining areas. In the fall/winter they have an ice skating rink. I can't wait until the kiddo is old enough to take skating...even if we're doing it in the 80 degree weather.

Hat: Target (very similar)
Shirt: J. Crew Factory (similar)
Jeans: The Limited (very similar)
Sandals: Clarks (similar)
Bag: Coach (current version)
Watch: Target (similar)
Earrings: Reed's Jewelers (very similar)


// Today I'm linking up with Pocket Full of Polka Dots for Fabulous Friday! //

4 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like a great day off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Super cute casual look - perfect for walking around and site seeing. Your hat is so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great birthday! So far 33 has been pretty wonderful.Thanks for the hat compliment, I very rarely wear them because I think they look weird on me or something, but I LOVE the idea of them, so I have a bunch in my closet. I wore my hat in this post because my husband complained that I never wear them. I had to prove him wrong, right?

      Delete