Friday, September 4, 2015

You Can't Go Wrong With Leopard


When I was putting this outfit together, I couldn't decide what shoes to wear, but ultimately decided that when in doubt, wear leopard. I really think these loafers make the whole outfit! Now, if you had told my high school self that one day I would be wearing animal print anything, I would have laughed at you. I was convinced it was ta-a-acky, but thank goodness style evolves, because now I can't imagine not throwing in a pop of leopard now and then. My Madewell leopard print flats and Clare V. clutch are two of my absolute favorite pieces in my closet. My personal rule is to not go overboard, no one wants to see a Peg Bundy. :)

On an unrelated note, it's FRIDAY! I'm beyond ready to the long weekend. We're going to keep it low key and have plans to visit my mom up in the country on Sunday. My husband's back in school, so I'll be spending most of my weekend with my baby girl while he studies. We try to get out of the house as much as possible since a 15-month-old can be quite distracting. Here's hoping the weather's nice so we can go out and about (it's supposed to rain). Of course, if all else fails, there's always Target!

Top: Old Navy (similar)
Pants: The Limited (very similar)
Shoes: Madewell (similar)
Belt: Target (similar)
Necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)
Watch: Target (similar, upgrade)
Ring: JewelMint (cute alternative)
Earrings: J. Crew Factory (exact)

// I'm linking up with A Pocket Full of Polka Dots for Fabulous Friday! //

No comments:

Post a Comment