Sunday, September 13, 2015

Week in Review: 9.13.15

Crazy for  black and white stripes: one  //  two  //  three

Blog Love:

On Teal and Polka Dots:
  • On the blog: I hit up Loft and Old Navy and tried on all the goodies! See my dressing review here.
  • On Instagram: The most perfect coffee mug. :)
  • On Twitter: Quite possibly the best little box ever. If only I had somewhere to put it...

Favorite Sales:
    • 30% off select styles at The Limited + an additional 10% off $150 with code EXTRA10
      • I love the bold red and blue floral print of this shift dress.
      • I've been all about garnet lately, and this scallop hem shift dress looks so ladylike and flattering. 
      • This bangle (currently 40% off) has just the right amount of fun and whimsy...and leopard, you can't go wrong with a pop of leopard. 
    • 40% off sale at Ann Taylor (no code required)
    • 40% off select styles at Loft with code FALLSTYLE
      • This sweater is the epitome of fall.
      • Gray, short-sleeves, fitted waist...I love everything about this dress
      • This patterned blouse would look perfect with a pair of garnet skinnies.

    Personal:
    • Reading: Last night I finished "Who Do You Love" by Jennifer Weiner. It was a nice feel-good book. My favorite kind.
    • Watching: This week I finished up Once Season 4 on Netflix and I can't wait for the next season. I don't usually watch shows when they first come air and generally wait until I can binge watch, but I might have to make an exception! 
    • What I'm Crushing On: I love this cute little saddlebag purse from Neiman Marcus Last Call. It would be perfect for day trips (and vacation) when you need a purse, but don't want to mess with carrying a large bag. Speaking of vacations, I know I've mentioned it before, but Lulu*s cream and black stripe weekender bag would be perfect for a short getaway. I'm seriously considering getting it for our upcoming trip to Gatlinburg, especially since space is going to be limited with all the kiddo stuff we have to bring (stroller, diapers, a millions changes of clothes, etc.)
    • What's on my needles: My yarn came into to make this gorgeous shawl and I can't wait to get started. There's something about fall approaching that makes me what to get out my needles and start knitting everything!

    Next Monday (September 21) is the Make it Work Monday link up! Simply link up an outfit that is inspired by a Pinterest pin, a fellow blogger, magazine or other inspiration. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment