Sunday, September 27, 2015

Thoughts and Whatnots 9.27.15

Birthday celebrations on Instagram:  one  /  two  /  three

Blog Love:

On Teal and Polka Dots:
Favorite Sales:
  • 40% off dresses and skirts at Eloquii with code LOVEIT.
    • I recently picked up this ponte circle skirt in black and I love it! It comes in a ton of different colors; the red would perfect for the upcoming holiday season.
    • My inner girly-girly is dying at this tulle midi skirt. I'll take one in blush please!
    • I'm intrigued with the idea of a plaid midi skirt and Eloquii has three cute options: white with black plaid and a flannel midi black/green plaid or red/black plaid.

Personal:
  • Reading: I'm about half way through JoJo Moyes "The Last Letter from Your Lover" and I'm really, really enjoying it. I love a good period piece - most of this book is set in 1960s England, and I love when an author puts thought into how people dressed, how they thought at that time, what was going on in the world, etc.
  • Watching: Friday the hubs and I went to see The Intern. Overall, it was decent, certainly not the best movie I've ever seen, but definitely not the worst either.
  • What I'm Crushing OnThis.coat.is.gorgeous. The perfect winter-white, super polished and it looks like it was would be warm on cold winter days. If it got colder in Florida, I would be all over this!
  • What's I'm Listening To: I got Ben Fold's new album So There as a birthday present and it's so, so good! It's a mix of pop and orchestral music with the last part of the album a piano concerto with the Nashville Symphony. I was so sad that I missed seeing him with the Altanta Symphony two summers ago (it was too close to the kiddos due date) but I'm glad I now have the chance to listen to it in album form. 
  • Coming up on the blog: Tomorrow I'm posting my September budget. I've got some great finds and a few birthday splurges!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment