Friday, September 11, 2015

These Shoes Were Made For Walking


I know, I know, the real lyrics are "These boots were made for walking" but if the shoe fits...(see what I did there?) These are the perfect walking shoes and the red color is super pretty. They're made by Frye and typically cost $170 and up. Not something I'm willing to pay for a walking shoe.

Thankfully Amazon came to the rescue by having these beauties on sale for $58.99, so I snatched them up to take on our upcoming trip to Gatlinburg. Sadly only sizes 9.5 and 7 are still available in red, but they have a bunch of other colors available in varying sizes and price points. Though, to be warned, I found they ran really, really large. I wear between a 9 and 9.5 in flats, ordered these in the 9.5, and they were way too big. I was so sad I had to return them, but managed to find an 8.5 on eBay at a similar price point. I was nervous that they'd be way too tight, but they fit like a glove.

I wore them last week to break them in, but it wasn't needed. They were super comfy all day. The leather lining meant I didn't have to wear socks and there was no rubbing or chafing. I have a feeling these shoes are going to be a weekend staple this fall. (On a side note, don't untie the laces to see if it'll make the shoe wider, those laces are a beast to fix. I had to watch a video to get them retied, and it may have taken me at least 10 tries to get it somewhat right.)

***Please note: This post was not endorsed by Frye or Amazon, I just really, really like these shoes and thought you might too!***

Top: Loft (exact currently 40% off!)
Jeans: The Limited (very similar)
Shoes: Frye (exact)
Watch: Target (save, splurge)
Earrings: J. Crew Factory (exact)


// I'm linking up with A Pocket Full of Polka Dots for Fabulous Friday! //

6 comments:

  1. Cute outfit, and I love the shoes! Great deal on them, too - thanks for sharing!

    Sam@http://beautifuldreamerami.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam! I'm all about getting a good deal.

      Delete
  2. Love the outfit. I really like the top. I have a Loft here in my town, so I think I'll mosey on over and see if the shirt is there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Loft has a ton of great stuff right now. :)

      Delete
  3. Adorable weekend outfit! I love your striped top and those red shoes are Wonderful!! I love the great deals you can find on Amazon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are super comfy. I agree, Amazon is the best for finding great deals.

      Delete