Monday, September 7, 2015

Ego Boost


I've been feeling extra frumpy lately, and kind of, well, old. I don't think it has as much to do with turning 33 in a few weeks as it does with the fatigue of having a 15-month old, still caring around extra baby weight and seeing more gray hairs and wrinkles pop up. I just feel tired most of the time, ya know?

Anyway, my old, tired-feeling self went to Chick-fi-la the other day to get my caffeine fix. My original plan was to go through the drive-thru, but since the line was about the mile long and I didn't have the kiddo with me, I decided to go inside. I go to place my order, and the girl, who had to be all of 18, gushed that she loved my outfit and said I looked super cute. It gave my poor ego a much needed boost. I may be getting older, but at least one kid still thinks I look cool. All take all the cool points I can get. :)


Top: Loft (cute alternative)
Pants: The Limited (similar)
Cardigan: Target (similar)
Sandals: Loft (exact on sale for $10!)
Necklace: Kendra Scott (sold out - other color options)
Watch: Target (chevron face, upgrade)
Earrings: Fossil (exact)
Bracelet: Sageand Co (save, splurge)
Ring: JewelMint (similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment