Friday, September 18, 2015

Casual Friday

Some days I feel like being super girly and other days...not so much. Today was obviously a keep is simple day. An easy blue shirt (you can find the almost exact version at Ann Taylor) cropped jeans and sandals. And to finish things off, I threw on a long necklace to add some visual interest.

This weekend is going to be relatively quiet for me. I have some distant family coming in town, so there will be some visiting and baby showing off, but that's about it. And Target, because there's always Target on the weekends.

Don't forget: This Monday (September 21) I'm hosting the Make it Work Monday link-up! Simply create an outfit that is inspired by Pinterest, a fellow blogger, magazine or other inspiration. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Hope you have a fabulous Friday and amazing weekend (I'm beyond ready for it).

Jeans: The Limited (very similar)
Sandals: The Loft (exact)
Necklace: Kendra Scott (exact in other colors, exact via ebay)
Watch: Target (exact, upgrade)
Earrings: The Loft (similar)

// Today I'm linking of with Pocket Full of Polka Dots for Fabulous Friday! //

No comments:

Post a Comment