Sunday, August 2, 2015

Week in Review: 8.2.15

Pearl lariat necklace and neutrals: one  // two // three

Blog Love:
    •  Merrick's Art has some great tips on how to stay busy as a mom. There are few things that I know I need to work on, and I think her advice is great for busy people in general, not just moms. 
    • I struggle with how to dress in the summer (give me cardis and scarves any day) but Amanda from Sunkissed Sophisticate looks summer perfect in her white tassel dress!
    • Franish has made jean shopping easy with Fitcode. I'm 715, what's your number?

    On Teal and Polka Dots:
    • On the blog: My July budget post is up! I went a bit over, but also scored some amazing deals. 
    • Also on the blog: How to length a necklace with chain and needle nose pliers. 
    • On Instagram: You're never too old for coloring books. Especially one this fancy.
    • On Snapcat: See how baby and I spend our early Sunday morning. Username: TealandPolka Dot

    Favorite Sales:
    Personal:
    • Reading: Go Set a Watchman I'm reading this for my book club, but, if I'm being honest, I'm having a hard time getting into it. Hopefully I'll like it better once I get a little further along. 
    • Listening to: The Kopecky Band's new album Drug for Modern Age. I discovered them in concert with Fitz and the Tantrums a few years ago in Pensacola. Love me some indie-rock.
    • Watching: Lilo and Stitch. Kiddo's watching it as I type this. :)
    • What I'm Crushing on: I just can't get over my love of stripe dresses. I adore this long-sleeved dress from J. Crew Factory and am majorly tempted to order this navy tunic from Boden. This striped maxi dress from Loft is absolutely darling as well.
    • Goal of the Month: I'm working on the 30 Day Crunch Challenge. Two days down, 29 to go... 
    Happy August everyone! Was it just me, or did July go by extra fast?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment