Monday, August 31, 2015

Stripes, stripes, stripes


I know, I know, bigger girls aren't supposed to wear stripes, but you know what, I don't care. I love my stripe tops and dresses, so they're here to stay. It just such an easy thing to pull on and adds a bit of interest to an otherwise boring outfit. Admit it, a solid white shirt with these black pants would have looked blah.

Okay, so now that I've convinced you, I can't believe it's Monday already. I feel like the weekend just flew by. My husband is back in school, so I spent most of it on baby duty. Baby and I took a couple of trips out to Michaels, Target, World Market and Kirklands and, other than buying groceries, I managed to be pretty good and only bought some yarn and a decorative arrow, because everyone needs a decorative arrow. :) I did try out the Loft top I mentioned I wanted so badly yesterday, but the fit was super weird. The sleeves were narrow, they hit at an odd place, and it was super billowy. It was a cute pattern, but just not for me. I've got some birthday money to Loft, so I might try it in a smaller size, or not, because there's a lot of other great stuff out right now.

Hope everyone has a lovey week. Only four more days until the long weekend. :)

Top: Loft (exact)
Pants: The Limited (very similar)
Shoes: Madewell (current version)
Purse: Lulu*s (exact)
Necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)
Initial Bracelet: Kreations (cute alternative)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment